Mubarak's Speach

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Feb 1, 2011.

1. achilles28

achilles28

So calling a Jew a Jew is now antisemitic?

Better call AIPAC, you pussy :D

#41     Feb 2, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Real sorry you got owned right out here in front of everyone like that. You'll probably feel better tommorow.

#42     Feb 2, 2011
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Ahh, I get it.

ET's Jew Crew circles the wagons around it's own.

You guys are a bunch of pansies.

Do you trade? Or just post on the internet all day like your boyfriend phenomenon? lol

#43     Feb 2, 2011
  4. ammo

ammo

the mideast has us by the balls with oil at 100,they cant fight us with military so take us to our knees economicaly,divide and conquer or at least divide and disrupt and maybe they 'll back off

#44     Feb 2, 2011
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Owned like what? You need better comebacks, bud. Probably a good idea since you spend your entire life posting on a message board. Like that loser phenomenon. You two are quite a pair. lol

#45     Feb 2, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Remedial Arithmetic:

achilles28: Reg April 2005, 4524 posts

377OHMS: Reg Feb 2005, 1682 posts

You see, the thing is that I have been here longer than you and have done less than half the yammering as you.

Is there something there you don't understand? So when you claim someone is spending all of their time posting, but you have done more, you imply that you spend all of your time posting. Its called a boundry condition.

Sorry to have to spell it out but you seem a little stuck on the concept. :D :D :D

You might do better in some obscure trading sub-forum like "Pantless Forex" or something like that.

#46     Feb 2, 2011
  7. So what is your point? You still have been registered a year longer and have more posts... Yet cast aspersions about people spending 'their lives' on a message board, when you have 2x the posts and have been registered a shorter time.

Btw, just because someone owns you doesn't mean they are a jew. I know that's all part of your conspiracy theory about how jews run the world, and there's probably a big bad jew hiding under your bed right now etc, but the fact that someone points out the stupidity of you having to make logical contortions to fit everything into your 'jews run the world' conspiracy world view doesn't mean they are a jew, it just means that it's easy to identify that you're a jew obsessed idiot.

The usa hasn't been a "devout supporter" of anyone, and the USA has supported and been allied with Egypt since well before Mubarek came into office. That is a fact. Another fact is that we give them billions in aid every year (about same about as we give Israel), which kind of makes it odd that we'd support chaotic riots in the streets there... Another fact is that Egypt is one of the most secular and moderate Muslim nations in existence, so it wouldn't make much sense for the USA or any western nation to take an oppositional stance to such a nation's leadership. The fact that the USA has should say something. If anything, it wouldn't be jews who have something to worry about, it would be Egyptians and antisemitic types. If Egypt and Israel go to war, Israel wins, no contest.

Of course I'm talking to a wall, because you are incapable of seeing anything outside the lens of your "jews run the west" conspiratorial world view.

#47     Feb 2, 2011
  8. achilles28

achilles28

On the contrary, 90% of your posts were done in the last 2 years. And most of those were done in politics and religion.

You and the rest of the Jew Crew are a pathetic bunch. Trolling around message boards all day is for losers. I know... I know. You're "making a difference". lol

#48     Feb 2, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm not jewish. I just worked in the garment district down on Broadway as a kid and learned alot of yiddish and how to be a mensch.

I was an inspector and counter/sorter in a mens suit factor and the jewish owners were good to me. I can remember my dad taking me to the barber downtown and then uptown to Bunker Hill to their offices to get me the job, I guess I was about 15.

For sure I don't care who believes it but it is the truth. If it appears to make me biased, get over it.

I have a number of life-long jewish friends. None of them could care less about Israel and all of them voted for Obama. Go figure.

#49     Feb 2, 2011
  10. You took this HOMO guy from masturbating over a picture of a nuclear bomb and blown out children. tsk tsk tsk achilles, shame on you.

#50     Feb 2, 2011