Mubarak's Speach

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Feb 1, 2011.

1. LOL, and if it was not for the CIA orchestrated coup the mullahs of Iran would be pro-democracic open-minded free-market Israel loving folks who'd support gay marriages, gender equality and the freedom of religion. Right? Please tell me you were just trying to be funny? It truly pains me to believe that there are western-educated people who actually blame Islamic fundamentalism on the CIA.

#31     Feb 1, 2011
  2. achilles28

achilles28

You're a moron. Congrats.

Iran went hardline only because the CIA installed the Shah.

The democratically-elected Mosaddegh who preceded the Mullahs was exactly that: pro-democratic, western educated, free marketeer (save nationalization). That trashes your little theory, right there.

Tell us, if the CIA overthrew the Knesset and installed General Petraeus as dictator, you wouldn't harbor any resentment towards the United States? Then or after?

Get real, buddy. You're a joke.

#32     Feb 1, 2011
  3. Bullshit, this coup reeks to high heaven of CIA sponsorship. If anything, this is the USA's removal of Mubarek. You've got it backwards, as you often do. You will note that the rhetoric from the USA has been firmly and consistently on the side of the "revolutionaries". If he was "America's man" that wouldn't be the case, would it?

#33     Feb 1, 2011
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Says the loser who spends his entire waking life posting inconsequential nonsense on a message board.

Did it ever occur to you the Obama Admin figured the revolution was hot and unavoidable, so they wanted to get on the right side of history? How would it look if Egypt overthrew that tyrant Mubarak, and the US stood resolute behind him? Not exactly great PR for the old red, white and blue in the Middle East, eh dummy?

#34     Feb 1, 2011
  5. LOL!!! That's an odd ad hominem given your post count is double mine and you registered a year later than I did.. LMAO!!!

Riiight, another conspiracy. Obama really supports Mubarek, but he's just PRETENDING that he supports the revolutionaries because the USA is intimidated by the big, bad Egyptians (just the street gangs, not the actual forces at that) LMAO!!!!

Funny "that tyrant Mubarak" led one of the most secular muslim states in existence. As muslim leaders go, he is Gandhi.

Try again corky!! LMAO!!!

#35     Feb 2, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL.

The guy oughta be on Obama's staff! :D

#36     Feb 2, 2011
  7. achilles28

achilles28

>99% of your posts are from 2010, or later. I just checked it.

Are you laughing now, loser? :cool:

Another pathetic Strawman. Seems that's the only argument you and Buttboy (A_Person) can muster.

The United States has been a devout supporter of Mubarak for the last 30 years. That's undisputed. Strange the US had such a sudden change of heart now that it's obvious Egypt is about to hang the man?

You and the rest of ET's Jews will have to get comfy with popular uprisings against US despots across the Middle East.

And there's nothing your faggoty ass can do except piss your pants and cry about it :D

See ya later, loooozzer

#37     Feb 2, 2011
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Check his post record, dummy.

Seems buttboy lied to you :D

#38     Feb 2, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ding! Another anti-semite! Its a freaking Goebels festival in here! Did a bus overturn and a load of mental patients escape or what?

#39     Feb 2, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I gotta call 'em like I see 'em.

He smoked you like the boss with the hot sauce.

The boy with the joy toy.

The wahabi with the wasabi.

The man so mean, the man so clean, he had to call himself....

Shecky Greene! :D

#40     Feb 2, 2011