Mubarak's Speach

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Not at all! All the people in the street say that he wants a grace period to slowly butcher the opposition one by one.

Keep in mind that his secret police, which amounts to, according to some estimates, 2 million thugs, will execute that task swiftly.

#21     Feb 1, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

My mistake, please remove them from the numerator of my equation and give me the new, vanishingly smaller (we're dividing by a BILLION) percentage of crazy muslims. Alternatively, please substitute in whatever psycho fundamentalist muslim sub-group I was [should have been] thinking about.

#22     Feb 1, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Uhh, Sameeh, I realize that events have you quite "excited" right now, but this... it's a bit nuts. Hang on to yourself, man.

PS: I hope you used find and replace for that!

#23     Feb 1, 2011
  4. To get the full scale of what i did, you have to familiarize yourself with the Israeli accent. These people got a personality clash with the letter "R".

:D :D :D

#24     Feb 1, 2011
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Fuck Mubarak.

It's great to see popular uprisings against these dictators.

US support of despots like Mubarak is criminal. Total hypocrisy.

Hooray for Egypt.

#25     Feb 1, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Interesting, I have no idea what you are talking about. I need some youtube of that accent!

#26     Feb 1, 2011
  7. Tyrants don't leave without a fight. This will get ugly.
    Me? I've shoveled my driveway 4 times over the last 7 hours and can't keep up. Hell of a storm. Probably take me until noon tomorrow to dig out. My problems take precedent over any Mid-East crisis, don't ya' know.

#27     Feb 1, 2011
  8. achilles28

achilles28

We're just about to get hit in Toronto. Lemmie check the window... nothing yet!

#28     Feb 1, 2011
  9. Hmm, the Egyptians are obviously against Mubarak but please enlighten us and tell us what they are for. Chances are none of them would be able to articulate what exactly they want, what party and leaders they'd accept once Mubarak is out... Capitalism, western style democracy, the rule of law? I dont think so. Do you? Theocracy, sharia law... that's more like it. We saw this revolution in Iran 30 years ago. Smashing success for the people of Iran and the entire world, wasn't it?

#29     Feb 1, 2011
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Horseshit. People have a right to self-determination.

Iran went hardline after the CIA orchestrated a coup of democratically-elected Mosseddegh and installed the Shah.

Mubarak is another such puppet and I wouldn't be surprised if the incoming Egyptian Government was anti-American.

If the situation were reversed and the CIA dissolved the Knesset and installed Jeb Bush as dictator of Israel, are you telling me you wouldn't harbor ill feelings towards the United States?

This is what happens. Tough shit.

#30     Feb 1, 2011