MU - Buyout rumor

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by SiSePuede!, May 24, 2007.

1. Its going to be Merger Tuesday coming up. You will wake up to see Maria on CNBC stating that MU is going to be bought out by private equity and taken private for 20 a share.

#11     May 25, 2007
  2. Tuke

Tuke

GAWD I hope yer wrong so I don't have to hate myself for the rest of my life.

#12     May 25, 2007
  3. Keep dreaming. :D

#13     May 25, 2007
  4. Did you forget about the MU buyout? My sources indicate its going down on Monday...merger Monday. 20 per share. No joke. Look at the options volume. MERGER MONDAY!!!! Yarg!!!1

#14     Jun 1, 2007
  5. Pretty insane no doubt...but you made up some bullshit similar to this lie last week. Seriously, you should be put to sleep like Old Yeller...you would be in a better place I think.

#15     Jun 1, 2007
  6. If they don't get bought out, you have zero credibility.

Can't write stuff like that and not back it up.

I hope they do get bought though....good luck.

#16     Jun 1, 2007
  7. You folks crack me up. Sometimes I wonder where you people come from., where you grew up or how you were educated.

A nameless faceless entity always has ZERO CREDIBILITY. ALWAYS! If you trust someone that you have never met, never seen, dont know their name, dont know their background and they go by some fictious name, then I think you need some SERIOUS HELP.

It would be INSANE to trust a nameless faceless entity who goes by the name of "Longhorns" to make financial decisions.
    INSANE!!!

If you seriously trust entities on messageboards, then you couldnt be trusted in any job role whether it be an infantryman in the military, the cashier at the Lukoil station or the guy who empties dumpsters. Ludicrous!

As for MU, believe me, this action today is very telling. Something is going down. Double the normal volume, price way up, options volume up tremendously...

#17     Jun 1, 2007
  8. What? I can't hear you through all of the bullshit you permeate. Your repetitive calls that don't pan out are filling the space time continuum with a shit-field of debris 10 miles thick! :p

#18     Jun 1, 2007
  9. Thanks for that deep thought.

Any jackaas can look at the call buying and guess that something might be up.

Go back to the Yahoo message boards if you want to spread buyout rumors.

#19     Jun 1, 2007
  10. How many hours of lifetime has this putz wasted flip-flopping and making up bullshit? He has to be the inspiration for "The 40 Year Old Virgin" don't you think?! These latest Star Wars comments really stuck him in the middle of Dorkdon for sure! :p

#20     Jun 1, 2007