MTV forced to pull racist "Resolutions for White Guys" ad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Dec 22, 2016.

1. achilles28

achilles28

These sacks can rot.

#11     Dec 27, 2016
  2. We laugh my friends and me at this thread. The nation with great wealth, great talent, most important great judicial system of freedom show you crying discrimination.

#12     Dec 27, 2016
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Me and my friends laugh at mexico. Shit country run by drug cartels and Mexicans too scared to fight them. So they abandon their country and move somewhere else. Funny.

#13     Dec 28, 2016
    Clubber Lang and MoneyMatthew like this.
  4. Exactly. You do not live in the country is run by drug cartels. You cry anyway of so hardship.

#14     Dec 29, 2016
  5. fhl

fhl

How about that?
    If they can read, they're more likely to vote for Trump.

[​IMG]

#15     Dec 29, 2016
    Clubber Lang and achilles28 like this.
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Our ancestors fought and died for this country. Americans paid the price for their country IN BLOOD.

As must you and your countrymen. Don't abandon your own country and come to America. Stay in your own country and fight to make it better.

If Mexicans actually grew some balls and took up arms against the drug lords who run that country, Mexico would be a great place to live. But because most Mexicans would rather abandon their country then fight for it, they live in a shit country.

Make sense?
    \

#16     Dec 29, 2016
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The Mexicans have no history of fighting for their country. Only of running away. It appears that seemingly every first rate country on the face of the earth has invaded Mexico at some point. Even the French invaded and held Mexico twice (Pastry War 1838-1839 and Maximilian 1862-1867). It appears the only people in Mexico who want to fight are the bandits and drug dealers - this is why the country is in its current state of decay.

#17     Dec 29, 2016
    achilles28 likes this.
  8. achilles28

achilles28

I agree. It's time for all these third worlders to fight for their own country. Not immigrate somewhere else and become someone elses problem.

We all have to fight (and die) for our country here. I will happily fight and die for America and Canada. Most of these third worlders do not believe in fighting or dying for much. That's THEIR problem. Not ours. We did our job. Now these assholes want to come here and enjoy all that we've built with blood and toil. Jokes.

New future under Trump ;)

#18     Dec 29, 2016