MT5 or cTrader?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by LoganSilver, Apr 6, 2021.

MT5 or cTrader?

1. MT5

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  2. cTrader

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
  1. Kajir

Kajir

Of the 2 platforms presented, it seems to me that MT5 is really the best.

#11     Apr 9, 2021
  2. zenlot

zenlot

Use MT5. And you do not need to learn MQL5 (C++ like) anymore, they support Python and adding more and more support to it.

#12     Apr 9, 2021
  3. I don't like any of the platforms presented, MT 4 suits me the most.

#13     Apr 11, 2021
  4. Stehan

Stehan

It seems to me, too, if you choose a platform that has been tested by time and practice.

#14     Apr 12, 2021
  5. Branos

Branos

I vote for cTrader.
    The problem with MT is that they went too far trying to please their customers who pay them. I mean brokers. They allowed creating the plugings that make it easy for brokers to manipulate prices, change the price history, do requotes, etc. I think it only happened because they didn't have a strong copetitor with a stable code.
    Therefore I strongly support cTrader and I wish more brokers supported this platform.

#15     May 20, 2021
    gavranha likes this.
  6. Petra

Petra

In that case, i'll choose mt5 between the two.

#16     May 20, 2021
  7. For an accurate determination, you can try both trading platforms.

#17     May 21, 2021
  8. Zithiel89

Zithiel89

By the way it sounds, forex brokers are not really interested suypporting anything but MT. Why do that if MT allows manipulating the prices?
    Yet, to tell the truth this is the first time I hear about such plugins available. That's a big scandal if they really exist. I thin there would have been a lot of noise around the issue if it was true.

#18     May 26, 2021
  9. MT4 works perfectly fine for me.

#19     May 28, 2021
  10. Branos

Branos

There really is some buzz about it. Try googling the Virtual dealer plugin. You'll be surprised.

#20     May 28, 2021
    Lukeronchi likes this.