MT5 Futures Brokers

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by hilmy83, Apr 7, 2022.

1. hilmy83

hilmy83

Besides AMP, and Optimusfutures (amp's IB), I can't find any US broker that offers Metatrader 5 (MT5). Am I missing something?

2. metatrader was originally built by its programmers for use in bucketshop fx and gold/silver spot trading where they could turn on the 'dealing desk" switch and the broker could interfere with your orders/positions at will. But most importantly meta wasn't designed to handle rollover of futures contracts. There are just too many very good( ex: Multicharts, Sierra, Ninja..), robust platforms that do that job better(with automated strategy options to boot).

Go to any commodities trading firm(like world famous, behemoth Evercore in Switzerland), JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, UBS, etc.... NONE use 'dinasaur" metatrader.

xdsawzsecsq likes this.
  3. hilmy83

hilmy83

Any platform that provides signals between parent and child accounts?

4. DevBru

DevBru

Own accounts or other peoples accounts? I think with Rithmic Pro you can copy trades between different accounts, Rithmic Pro isn't the best account but you could use for example MotiveWave and Rithmic together, which would give you a good platform and probably a solution for what you are looking for.

hilmy83 likes this.
  5. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

6. Ironbeam

Ironbeam Sponsor

MattZ likes this.