MSNBC's Scarborough: Top Democrats In Senate Say Obama 'Has No Idea What He's Doing'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Nov 13, 2010.

1. rc8222

rc8222

2. Larson

Larson Guest

Well, those clowns could have had Hillary. At least Bill was competent. Magnificent leadership from both branches of gov.t!

3. Eleven high ranking Republicans have told me confidentially that rc8222 is a complete and utter moron. I wish I could divulge their names. You would immediately know who these people are. You know them. You KNOW them! But I can't. I wish I could tell you. But I can't.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why would high ranking Republicans be confiding in an irrelevant Canadian flaming liberal loon?

5. Be sure to write when you get the point.

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

When the leftists see how efficient Jerry Brown is at destroying California they will want to employ his skills against the whole nation. Lets hope some dumb money convinces him to run against the Obama regime.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I got it, such as it is.

My point, in case you didn't get it, was that it was a stupid comment to begin with. High ranking republicans don't normally confide in flaming liberal foreigners. Such as yourself for example.

You seem a little mixed up Gabby.

8. Oh, you mean the way that high ranking Democrats normally confide in FOX's cartoon-like commentators? You mean like that? Gee, that one took me a while.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, I mean they're not going to confide in YOU dopey.
    I don't think you've got it yet

10. #10     Nov 13, 2010