MSNBC's outrageous dishonesty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Dont know,but it was from the 700 billion that Bush got for wallstreet

Obama hasnt given 700 billion to blacks or acorn

#31     Aug 20, 2009
  2. MSNBC is consistently DISHONEST. In fact, most leftists are consistently DISHONEST.

#32     Aug 20, 2009
  3. I guess you think invading Iraq for weapons of mass destruction is honest :confused:

#33     Aug 20, 2009
  4. With people like this walking around with assault rifles i sure as hell would not be going to any of these meetings, it is only a matter of time until someone goes off the deepend and opens fire on the entire crowd, the thing about these mass shooting guys is that they crave media aatention, what better venue than one of these town halls if you were inclined to pull a stunt like this, that is why alot of them choose to go down killing as many as possible cause they knpow they will be remembered, can you imagine the death toll one of these guys is going to rack up if they decide to shoot into one of these crowds? I don't care if you are right or left, it is downright scary when people who are this heated are brandishing loaded assault weapons.

#34     Aug 20, 2009
  5. Possible,But those idiots are covered by Secret Service snipers every second.The minute one of those idiots raise their guns they will be taken out

#35     Aug 20, 2009
  6. Yes it was. The US and other western countries had bad intelligence.

#36     Aug 20, 2009
  7. You're clueless pal :( :( :(

#37     Aug 20, 2009
  8. I haven't heard of any left leaning militias fomenting out there in the hills of Kentucky. No, the motivation comes from right inspired feelings of hopelessness that get flamed by media whores of the corporate classes.

Now Kucinich would have been much less of a pushover and stood up for working class interests better than Obama has.

#38     Aug 20, 2009
  9. You are right but i would imagine they still have to wait on someone to pull the trigger, imagine the outrage if someone was just reaching for their weapon doing who god knows what with it, and they took a bullet in the head, even if you knew damn well what they were trying to do there is no evidence they were going to shoot, and it is still legal to have the weapon with you, i like my odds better being at home.

#39     Aug 20, 2009
  10. If the would be shooter was a black man (like in the MSNBC video) imagine the state of confusion the MSM would be in trying to justify the racism!

#40     Aug 20, 2009