MSNBC's outrageous dishonesty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Aug 20, 2009.

1. you have a perception problem, it would cost more than you make for me to help you
    good luck with your treatment
    if you're young enough military might be an option for you
    then there's always the post office, if you can score high enough on the test to get in, I think you might like it there. if you do get hired there, get ride of your guns, i'd hate to see you go postal

#21     Aug 20, 2009
  2. All thats pretty exciting for you it seems. Really, its not that significant.

#22     Aug 20, 2009
    #23     Aug 20, 2009
  4. It's not significant to you because it's how you left wing fools operate - manufacture scenes of racial hate so you can blame evil race hating whitey.

In the video, they claim the AP reported about a "dozen" people there carrying guns but the focus of the video, is a BLACK man.

So I figure you've got an opportunity to show me 11 white guys that were there- apparently MSNBC forgot to get footage of them for their race story.

Please, help MSNBC out and be the fact checker.

#24     Aug 20, 2009
  5. Cesko

Cesko

Can I ask what exactly do you mean??

To Omegapoint, you are a retarded individual.

#25     Aug 20, 2009
  6. Your mouth sounds like a motor boat in your gay lovers balls.

If you'd like to make an intellectual comment regarding the lies in the video, remove your mouth from his balls and speak up...

#26     Aug 20, 2009
  7. No Cesko you are the retarded individual. Me, I'm in my prime.

#27     Aug 20, 2009
  8. Cesko

Cesko

Whatever. Talking to a dog would be more productive.

MSNBC- garbage disposer stirring up hate and racism for propaganda purposes.

#28     Aug 20, 2009
  9. And the right has given almost 2 trillion to wall street and the beneficiaries of the Iraq war

#29     Aug 20, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just out of curiosity how much has Obama and company given to Wall Street?

#30     Aug 20, 2009