MSNBC's Finest: Martin Bashir Compares Santorum to Stalin.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 15, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

MSNBC's Finest: Martin Bashir Compares Santorum to Stalin.

Remember when the left was saying that the right was racist, because some people made signs depicting Obama with a Hitler moustache? Signs which were Identical to the ones comparing Bush to Hitler?

Remember when Chris Matthews denied that he had seen anyone making signs comparing Bush to Hitler, and he said that the comparison, made on the signs of protestors between hitler and Obama was racist?

I wonder what the clowns at MSNBC are going to do about one of their LEAD ANCHORS comparing Santorum to Stalin.

I suppose thats just good investigative journalism in the eyes of the left.

BASHIR: In reviewing his book It Takes a Family, one writer said "Mr. Santorum has one of the finest minds of the 13th century." But I'm not so sure. If you listen carefully to Rick Santorum, he sounds more like Stalin than Pope Innocent III. Thanks so much for watching.

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/110035" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Swing voters and independents probably view the clown party as being too Serious anyway:

52% Say GOP Agenda In Congress Is Extreme

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 35% of Likely Voters say it would be more accurate to describe the agenda of Republicans in Congress as mainstream, while 52% feel extreme is a more accurate description. Thirteen percent (13%) are not sure.

-----------

(Ball so hard) Since we here, it's only right that we'd be fair
    Psycho: He's liable to go Joseph, take your pick
    Namath, Goebbels, Stalin, Russia '46
    Ain't it Kray?

3. Max E.

Max E.

What are you saying? Is the comparison Bashir makes between Santorum and Stalin accurate in your eyes?