MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 16, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Give me a break! The only people doing any 'niggerization' are on the left.

On Thursday’s edition of MSNBC’s The Cycle the group discussed Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney‘s assertion that President Obama should “take [his] campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago.” Co-host Touré saw what he believes to be explicit racial connotations beneath what Romney was saying, calling it the “niggerization” of the campaign.

“That really bothered me,” he said. “You notice he said anger twice. He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.”

“I know it’s a heavy thing, I don’t say it lightly, but this is ‘niggerization,’” Touré said to the apparent shock of his co-panelists. “You are not one of us, you are like the scary black man who we’ve been trained to fear.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-toure-to-panel-romney-engaging-in-the-niggerization-of-obama/

2. Max E.

Max E.

Toure really is a bitch, S.E. Cupp schooled him, but she is 3 on 1, she is MSNBC's version of Beckel.....

I love how she points out the insane left wing logic.... Biden says Romney wants to put "Yall" back in chains to a black audience, Romney responds saying quit with the hate, and Toure manages to come to the conclusion that Romney is being a racist..... Just more evidence the left doesnt give a shit about racism, they just use the term "racist" as a sword they can wield.

Toure is MSNBC's version of Glenn Beck, the guy is a died in wool truther, what kind of network would put someone like that on the air?

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?content=4NX4CC2B2RSXHXYQ&content_type=content_item&layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

3. These people are supposed to be intelligent, haha wtf. This clown Toure is a piece of shit, there is no possible way to get racism out of Romney's comments. He sounds like some of the libs on here. How the fuck can anyone be expected to deal with people this dishonest?

Seriously I'm all for the GOP abandoning compromise, with idiots like these any negotiation is a loss. They need to man up, call them out, ridicule them publicly, and stand firm.. win or lose.

Max dude, I don't know much about this guy toure but this clip alone makes him a jerkoff several orders of magnitude beyond anything Beck could possibly be considered. beck does go overboard with conspiracies and what not but he is right especially when it comes to federal overreach and abuse. Our gov is unchecked and it wasn't designed that way. i agree with your proposed ad below 100%. Like AAA keeps saying you have to fight fire with fire.. it might not be right but it puts the spotlight on the media's hypocrisy, as well as obama and dems in general.

4. Max E.

Max E.

Whats really funny is that these jackoffs called Romney a racist for going up to the NAACP and delivering the exact same speech he gives every where else.... somehow they came to the conclusion he was racist for that..... Toure says Romney is racist for using the word "angry" twice. What kind of ridiculous logic is that?

Then when Joe Biden starts talking like a black person from the south, and says that republican want to put them back in chains, thats not racist, thats Biden "connecting" with black people.....

Then last week when the liberals create a video with Allen West beating up old white ladies, the NAACP comes out and says "no racism here"

What i think Romney's super PAC should do is create the exact same video as the Allen West Video depicting Obama punching old white ladies and see what the lefts response is...... the NAACP is already on record sayng that the video about west only had anything to do with policy, so how could they object?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/riY2CZzqeqU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Thing about dog whistles, only dogs respond to them. You can't get a duck to repsond to a dog whistle. Point is, these alledged "racially coded" phrases and words aren't niggerizing Obama to anyone who doesn't already think Obama is a nigger. Are there some out there? Sure, but Romney, even if it was his intent, which I don't believe it was, isn't going to bring out the inner racist in anyone where it doesn't already exist. Weak argument from Toure.

6. pspr

pspr

You're right. RCG knows the code. He's mentioned so much right here on ET. The rest of us don't know the code and might use it and not even know it. Only real racists know the code. Right, RCG?

7. I think weak is a colossal understatement.. non-existent is the only way to describe his argument. :D

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

What the flying f*ck was that garbage? Holy f*cking shit. F*ck me running. Are these people serious? OK, I have to ask this. What does it take to get your own cable tv show these days? Are they giving them out at local job fairs? Where the f*ck do they find these people? Pardon my french please.

9. jem

jem

this coding argument is disgusting.
    I want the code... how the hell does Toure have the code and not me?

don't codes need ciphers.

I am a white person. I have blonde kids...

I want to know when Romney is talking to me in racist code. Its my right... I want the code too. How the hell does Toure have the code and not me? This is ridiculous. My kids do go to the local Dutch club... do you think they give out the code to Dutch Americans but not Irish Americans?

I am going to search m kids rooms. I want the cipher.

10. LEAPup

LEAPup

They're the one's tearing America apart, and even worse, they're the minority doing this, not the majority!:mad:

#10     Aug 16, 2012