MSNBC virtually all opinion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Starting to understand why Ron is such a misguided fool, probably onl 15% of what he says is factual, wherer as the rest is his worthless, misguided opinion, just like the networkn, he idolises.

[​IMG]

2. Ricter

Ricter

Interesting, but not surprising, to see CNN ahead of Fox for straight reporting.

3. pspr

pspr

Their initials aren't BSNBC for nothing.

But then, everyone but the dumbest liberals already knew this. :D

4. Max E.

Max E.

Whats even more interesting, is that the channell which is held up by liberals as the supposed beacon of straight reporting is just barely less opinionated than fox news a channel everyone knows to be right wing.

5. we won.

get over it.

6. At least CNN and FOX are close, whereas MSNBC is off the charts for cheerleading and virtually nill for news. Not at all surprising you would ignore that fact.:eek:

7. Ricter

Ricter

Not ignoring it, I don't care--I don't read MSNBC. But someone did call CNN "communist news network" the other day. Not at all surprising that you would miss: my talking about B is not evidence I'm unaware of A. "eek". Etc.

8. Max E.

Max E.

If A = Anything

It is your posting history that makes it painfully obvious that you are unaware of A.

9. The chain of influence is unbroken, from top to bottom. Everyone has a motive.

GS embraces gay marriage....:cool:

#10     Mar 19, 2013