MSNBC Suspends Ed Schultz

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, May 25, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

It's actually a business decision. If they couldn't sell advertising in those spots, they would not have these talking heads on. The fact that many of you even know who this guy is tells me that he is (was) watched.

#31     May 26, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

It probably also doesnt help that there are like 10 cable news channels now. When i was a kid i only had 4 channels on my t.v. and that was only like 20-25 years ago.

Its like all the Expansion teams they are bringing into pro sports. In any given league there is still really only 6-7 teams worth watching, and the rest of the league is just out there to see if they can generate a little revenue, and they really have no shot at winning the world series/stanleycup/superbowl.

Cable news would probably be alot stronger again if there was only 2-3 different channels, as it would eliminate all the slimy assholes who are just filling a time slot.

#32     May 26, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#33     May 26, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

I pretty much explained this on page 4, but members of the FOX News zombie club have a broadband connection that streams straight from their hearts and seldom from their heads.

#34     May 26, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

I'm sorry I missed it. You get the credit. ; )

#35     May 26, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

LOL---Ain't about credit....It's only about looking at different angles of any given situation and making reasonable assessments. Wow...I got no idea why some folks on ET are trying to trade with such narrow minded views.

You got to open your eyes!

#36     May 26, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I don't know much about trading, but is it because they are chartists?

#37     May 26, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Man, there you go again. I don't watch FOX news and I don't know who on this thread you are referring to with FOX news zombies. I'm sorry dude, it's just when you make statements like this I'm going to say something. I thought we had this discussion cleared up then you go and say that. And what does FOX have to do with the crap that MSNBC puts out? That is a non sequitor argument. Oy vey.

#38     May 26, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Credit for what?

#39     May 26, 2011
  10. You're failing miserably at trying to deflect the topic of conversation away from MSNBC and Schultz by focusing on fairy tales with FOX news.

Perhaps you could get back on topic and share with us all the hosts FOX has suspended or reprimanded publicly for the same behavior as Schultz.

I believe 'slut' is the key word you should use in your Google search.

#40     May 26, 2011