MSNBC Obsessed With Playing Race Card To Protect Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Sep 27, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

#11     Sep 27, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The good thing about constantly accusing everyone of racism is that eventually the word will no longer pack a punch, and everyone will ignore it.

#12     Sep 27, 2011

3. Luke....this is a cheap way of trying to influence someone whom to vote for. :mad: .

#13     Sep 28, 2011
  4. rew

rew

I despised Dubya but he did demonstrate the advantage to having a white, male President -- you could criticize him, even equate him to a chimpanzee, and not be called a racist or a sexist.

#14     Sep 28, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually it's just cold harsh reality that you're incapable and or unwilling to deal with.

Oh has anyone mentioned today that you're an imbecile?

#15     Sep 28, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'll do it.

That guy is an imbecile.

#16     Sep 28, 2011
  7. Eight

Eight

Oh f%^k race relations... who cares anymore if Blacks hate Whites? Blacks have taxed White workers in the Private Sector to death via the Democratic party. I think it's time for the government to step back and let the Whites in this country show what they can do on their own instead of just trying to fit into a misshapen world that won't accomodate their beliefs and culture... if they want to get their income by working for a living and having businesses, maybe it's just time we took off the training wheels and let them have their freedom!!

#17     Sep 28, 2011