MSNBC: No Negatives For Obama, No Positives For Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 19, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

This is all Americans need to know about just how disgraceful a "news network" MSNBC is.

A new study just released by the Pew Research Center found that in the final week of the just-ended presidential campaign, the "Lean Forward" network did absolutely no negative stories about President Obama or positive ones about Mitt Romney.

MSNBC's coverage of Romney during the final week (68% negative with no positive stories in the sample), was far more negative than the overall press, and even more negative than it had been during October 1 to 28 when 5% was positive and 57% was negative.

For Obama, meanwhile, the coverage improved in the last week. From October 1 to 28, 33% was positive and 13% negative. During the campaign's final week, fully 51% of MSNBC's stories were positive while there were no negative stories at all in the sample.

How disgraceful!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...ama-or-positive-ones-about-romn#ixzz2Ci8Ptb1b

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

If Joseph Goebbels were still alive, he would be "news" director at MSNBC.

3. It does appear msnbc did a much better propaganda effort than fox did. Strange thing is, everybody watches fox, but nobody watches msnbc.

4. pspr

pspr

You and AK watch it.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe he meant "nobody" that counts? :)

6. Sure do, read the HuffPo and listen to BBC as well. Tends to keep one out of the alternate universe.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Propaganda IS an alternate universe/reality.

8. Not as bad as it once was. I actually checked something like ratings.com or similar, and was actually shocked that shows like Lawrence O'donnell were very close to O'reilly and the Fox crew. I do think that Fox does a better job of actually trying to keep the Party Line overall. Even as outrageous as it becomes.

9. You should have watched it,your dumb ass would have known that the skewed polls conspiracy theory was bull shit

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Please post the support evidence that shows Larry O'donnell and O'Reilly close in ratings. I've not seen that.

#10     Nov 19, 2012