MSNBC liberals call republicans "Teabaggers"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NazSpaz, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Actually, its a group of people that lost the last Presidential election, as well as the House of Representatives and are looking for some "leadership" in their party.

There really is no leadership in the GOP these days, and their constituents have no place to go aside from Rush and Fox News.

These people are looking for a "port in a storm" and Fox News is their port.

#21     Apr 17, 2009
  2. Agreed.

But that doesn't give the GOP a "free-pass" when it comes to showing some G'-Damn leadership in this Country and doing what's RIGHT by the Constitution.

I used to be a Republican for 28 years.
    I finally couldn't take what they had become. The way that the Bush Administration sat idly by with appointee Pat Wood III at FERC while Enron "gamed" California's power grid during the recession of 2001-2002 was the last straw for me.

How you could sit idly by and do nothing when the power grid of the world's 6th largest economy was in utter chaos is absolutely beyond me.

Then of course there was the total lack of fiscal responsibility, the SPEND, SPEND, SPEND mentality, and lack of use of the veto pen.

Bush = Zero Leadership

#22     Apr 17, 2009
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

We do agree. I only made the mistake of voting for him once.

#23     Apr 17, 2009
  4. Damn. How old are you? You were a republican longer than I have been on this planet (25).

#24     Apr 17, 2009
  5. Fox News has held this lead for many years. It has nothing to do with the election. In fact, the idiots at MSNBC actually picked up viewership during the election because of the mass public hysteria over Obama.

#25     Apr 17, 2009
  6. Well, well . . .

If it isn't Mr. "AAA" responding to one of my posts. Can you please tell me why you still have yet to answer my rather simple question from 4 days ago?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=160732&perpage=6&pagenumber=3

Why were you unable to answer it?
    You've only posted 21 times since then.
    :D

#26     Apr 17, 2009
  7. Actually O'reilly has been at the top for over 100 straight months. You really can't blame the last election on this. Come up with another excuse and try to do better next time.

#27     Apr 17, 2009
  8. #28     Apr 17, 2009
  9. How convenient.
    That doesn't appear to keep you from responding to my other posts today.

Maybe it's because you are a PUSSY and still living with your mother and she asked you to take out the garbage otherwise she'll cut off your internet access. :D

#29     Apr 17, 2009

10. O'Reilly's at the top? That just proves that the mutants watch more television.

#30     Apr 17, 2009