MSNBC host complains about hateful language coming from "Crazy Crackers on the right"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 30, 2013.

1. I'm willing to bet these fools don't know the origin of the word "Cracker"?

here's a hint:A *cracker wasn't a fricken salty cookie.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lbomsOPSSII" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

*It's the sonic boom of a bullwhip (cracking a whip)by a plantation foreman.

PS: So calling me a cracker isn't offensive to me (even though it's intended to be ).

Matter of fact the last darkie that called me one , I just laughed and that really pissed'em off.

#11     Jan 30, 2013
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Well said. In their eyes, tolerance and equality is best served by vilifying white men ("crazy crackers") because 3 generations ago, their great grandparents could have been misogynist slave owners. It's clearly racist when whites stereotype most blacks as criminals. But when the Left invokes blatant racism against white men, 'that's not racism'. These guys are guilty of the same racism they decry conservatives of. They're hypocrites.

Confused is right.....

#12     Jan 31, 2013