MSNBC hires Al Sharpton to do his own show?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 13, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

MSNBC hires Al Sharpton to do his own show? Dont know if this is true but i have seen Sharpton on in Cenk Uygr's slot for a couple weeks.

Its almost as if they are trying to find the most repulsive T.V. personality they can. They went from Olbermann, to Uygr, to Sharpton, basically one piece of crap after another.

I was kind of thinking today that maybe MSNBC is lining Sharpton up for a prime time spot, so they can spend all next year in election season railing away about how racist conservatives are.

From what i have seen,the so called "civil rights activist" has not disappointed as he maligns conservatives for so called racism, cant wait to see him kick it up a notch in 2012.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I bet RCG would watch, if he had a TV.

3. Max E.

Max E.

He probably has it on lockdown like the housewives who watched Nancy Grace's 24/7 coverage of the casey anthony trial.

I can see it now..... "24/7 Sharpton racism watch channel"

:D

4. I'd like to see Sharpton do an apprentice.

5. Max E.

Max E.

If he got fired, he would be marching outside of Trumps office, claiming that trump was a racist.

6. Au contraire, I'd like to see sharpton do a "thug apprentice" tv show. You know, Sharpton sits in the board room passes out "get whitey" tasks.

7. pspr

pspr

I'd like to see Sharpton do a weekly lynching. :D

Otherwise, rots a ruck MSNBC.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

How many times can you lynch that poor dumb bastard Sharpton? :D

9. pspr

pspr

I want to see him lynch his buddies. Obama, Rangle, Reed, Pelosi, etc.

Maybe he could lynch himself on the last show.

10. Max E.

Max E.

I can see the opening now....

"On this weeks episode of "Thugprentice" the teams will compete to see if they can bully a local business man into hiring a minority with a severe drug addiction"

They could make it star Dave Chapelle as the derelict who they try to force businesses to hire, it would actually be hilarious. :D

[​IMG]

#10     Jul 13, 2011