MSNBC Guest: Blames Chicago Gun Violence On ClimateChange

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Jan 30, 2013.

1. ================

Thats not;
    a bad idea-thats hot:D

Perhaps things did heat up a bit in the SD legislative floor;
    they recently passed an ''Arm the Teachers Law'' The logic is teachers are trusted to teach;
    so arm/train them well:cool: :cool:

#21     Jan 30, 2013
  2. He's warming up, doing some deep breathing exercises in preparation to channel the spirit of the Unabomber. I pm'd him and told him how, when I feel a little powerless I throw a blanket over my shoulders and put a bucket on my head and walk around pretending I'm Darth Vader. He may be doing that as well...

The guy sure is a namecaller. I can't stand all these namecalling dips&^* morons that come over here after they watch MSNBS..

#22     Jan 30, 2013
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, nice.

#23     Jan 30, 2013
  4. 1) First one has to admit HIV came from Africans fucking monkeys.
    2) Any particular reasoning on why hot weather makes jungle bunnies wanna fuck monkeys I don't know.
    3)But consider this , 50% of the time nobody can explain why they do the stupid shit they do in the ghetto , so it's not that far fetched a hypothesis.

#24     Jan 30, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

I don't watch BSNBC but I'll try to get back to my more civil mode of discussion. (don't hold me to that if IQ-47 starts up calling me names again, though) :D

#25     Jan 30, 2013
  6. How about I just kick his ass and see if rcg can put the pieces back where they belong? :D

#26     Jan 30, 2013
  7. Ta da!

All the education or money in the world is not going to improve the ghetto as long as parents do stupid shit in front of their children.

If you spit swear get angry or shake your ass, and your children see and hear this. They will imitate you. Everyone grips their children don't listen to them, Yea right.

#27     Jan 30, 2013
  8. #28     Jan 31, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You live in Canada for christs sake, what's your excuse?

#29     Jan 31, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

#30     Jan 31, 2013