MSNBC Continues Ratings Plunge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wjk, May 28, 2013.

1. jem

jem

He has done just about nothing correct... or right.
    He has not even been a good liberal.

Single payer health care was his to create.
    Proper investment in infrastructure was hid to do..
    Our economy could be booming now if he did what he promised.

the list goes on.

#21     Sep 12, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

You rise to the challenge by giving us a list of everything we already know you think was wrong?

But, you did say "just about nothing", so please, share what he did right.

I'll mention, again, that no matter how much I disliked Reagan and Bush II, I did not then and I do not now think they were the anti-Christ.

#22     Sep 12, 2013
  3. jem

jem

payroll tax cut.

#23     Sep 12, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

A recent NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll stumbled across a very interesting finding: 44 percent of respondents said they did not think Congress should raise the debt ceiling before the U.S. reaches it in October, while only half as many (22 percent) said Congress should raise it. On Friday, Andrea Mitchell reported that finding on her eponymous MSNBC program Andrea Mitchell Reports, but she dismissed it as reflecting a public that was ignorant of the debt ceiling debate....

#24     Sep 13, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

A perplexed Ed Schultz on Friday couldn't fathom why Americans have failed to "love Obama." The MSNBC anchor highlighted a new poll showing that the President only has a 45 percent approval rating. Schultz marveled, "I just cannot believe this number. Seriously."

The confused host sputtered, "It amazes me that people don't love Obama...It just amazes me he can't get above 50 percent when it comes to a favorable view of the economy."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz2eochxvxi

#25     Sep 13, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

#26     Jan 10, 2014