MSNBC Continues Ratings Plunge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wjk, May 28, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

#11     Sep 11, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

#12     Sep 11, 2013
  3. jem

jem

would it not have been nice is the press and the media had been doing their job on the scandals.

#13     Sep 12, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Since you are reliant on those entities for your information about the scandals, how can you know they are, or are not, doing their job? "Outside" sources? If so, why are those sources more valid?

#14     Sep 12, 2013
  5. jem

jem

yeah that dog will hunt.
    you are such an obama apologist its odd. ..

administration liars lie bout the cause,
    susan rice lied here ass off
    crowley defended the lying ass president
    etc..

conservative tax groups report what happened to them
    pro isreal groups report what happened to them..

these sons of beachs in the press corp actively defended the adminstration instead of using their talents to get the fact.

#15     Sep 12, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

It's not odd, it's a reflection. I'd have the time and inclination to discuss Obama's shortcomings if I weren't so busy refuting the haters here who won't or can't name anything he's done right. Who not-so-innocently ask, "what has he done right? I'm serious" and will nitpick anything you reply with. Or who will give a cutesy answer like, "well, he hasn't caused an asteroid to wipe us out, yet". No, I'm busy with the "Western civilization is ending because of Obama" guys.
    : )

#16     Sep 12, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So why don't you throw out some positive things Obama did, and I will gladly agree with you if I think they are positive. You know enough about what I stand for, pick something you think I will find right.

Or continue your absurd apologist strategy. Doesn't matter either way to me. I'm not the one looking silly.

#17     Sep 12, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I gotta be first?

Edit: actually, since I'm the "apologist", you name something Obama has done right.

#18     Sep 12, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You're the one making the claim that all of us have nothing good to say about Obama. You can prove you are correct pretty easily if that's the case. That would certainly shut me up on the subject (as I've mentioned this before to you as a challenge).

Start a thread and let's see. You win either way. If you're right, you go on doing what you are now. If you're wrong on this, then you get to finally be yourself, and a rational person. We might even have some really good debate discussion if we know you're being sincere and not just a fanboy.

#19     Sep 12, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Thing is, I'm not making it up, I've already had this "challenge" with Piggybank and Lucrum.

#20     Sep 12, 2013