MSNBC, CNN Beaten By Cartoon Network In Ratings. Fox News Continues It's Domination.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Mar 18, 2010.

1. 80 million americans are age 19 and under. Since most of that demographic do not have jobs (cant even work until you are 16) its not a big surprise that cartoon network gets higher ratings.

#11     Mar 18, 2010
  2. Who says...I was among other things mucking horse stalls at 11 years old. Still plenty of horse and dairy farms to shovel shit at. Some you really need to get a clue.

#12     Mar 18, 2010
  3. Ya know, Doc, upon further thought I would state that Tom and Jerry have a higher degree of political sophistication than 99% of democrats and 49% of republicans.............

#13     Mar 18, 2010
  4. rc8222

rc8222

That's what the actual ratings say. Obviously, your just another out of touch, Obama loving libertard that only believes what Fidel Obama and Chris Matthews tells you.

#14     Mar 18, 2010
  5. I'd say more like 50/50. Better yet Itchy and Scratchy. Now that's some funny stuff. I say if pressed that they have more "political sophistication" than maybe 85% Republicans and 15% of Democrats. Oh and don't even get me started and Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. That fraction of the informed to the non-informed might be very embarrassing to you.

#15     Mar 18, 2010
  6. I have a question for you. What was your alias before you re-registered this month. Be honest. Don't be a putz just 'fess up already. Until then you're a nobody.

#16     Mar 18, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

He answered that previously, when I asked him. He was rc822.

He said that enough people (his actual phrase was an insult) had him on ignore to where he created the new alias. He WILL be heard.

#17     Mar 18, 2010
  8. John Stewart, in my opinion is a blatant political hack, whereas, Colbert is a satirical genius.

I think we need to cease our debates on our respective majority opinions before Ricter scolds us................

#18     Mar 18, 2010
  9. jem

jem

truer words were never spoken.
    I agree we see both sides do it.

But I have hold out Pelosi.

With almost a tear in her eye she was comparing the Teaparties to riots in san francisco in the 70s.

#19     Mar 18, 2010
  10. rc8222

rc8222

I was rc822 until some panty waste libertards complained and had me banned. Obviously, your a very ignorant individual. It just really get's to you that a freaking cartoon channel is more popular than liberal democrat mainstream media. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, but wait, I'm sure Fidel Obama's next legislation will be to ban the cartoon network as a threat to fair democracy. ROFLMAO!!!!!!
    I love your attempts at using proper grammar. You better get back to the third grade and learn some writing skills. Obviously, your Dr. nobody!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! :D

#20     Mar 18, 2010