MSNBC, and Sharpton continue to prove they are a complete clown show.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 29, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

So im watching MSNBC right now, and right at the end of the Chris Matthews show, and on the very last segment of his show they have a segment where they put this guy named Ron Allen on, and they actually use a zoomed in photo of Zimmerman that shows that there is clearly a cut on the back of his head, and they both agree that there was infact a cut on the back of his head.

So right after this just 5 minutes later, they have Sharpton on with some other race hustler, and Sharpton starts talking about how there is nothing wrong with the back of Zimmermans head, and the other guy says, yeah they must have falsified the police report.

The other claim that Sharpton is making is that Zimmerman doesnt appear to have been beaten up, and that he is walking just fine. Im wondering what exactly these people expect more than an hour after the incident happened, should the guy still be staggering, and struggling to walk? I have been in lots of fights in hockey, and gotten my ass beat more than a few times, and had my nose broken, and five minutes after the worst ass beating of my life, once the adrenaline wears off, and you quit shaking, you are just fine, so i dont know exactly what these guys are expecting here. If Zimmerman had been beaten so badly that he couldnt walk properly a half an hour after the cops showed up, he would be in the emergency room. Hell most UFC fighters, or boxers can walk just fine 5 minutes after being hit with the hardest punches in the world.

So now the 2 of them are claiming that this is some kind of conspiracy/coverup by the cops.

How the hell does MSNBC allow Sharpton to report on this, when he is benefiting from it from a poilitical standpoint, and he is CLEARLY distorting the issue, even based on MSNBC's own reporting of it, It would be like Fox news leaving Huckabee on TV while he made a presidential run.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sorry Max but i stopped reading right there. I'd rather sit and watch lumps of shit float down an open sewer line than watch BSNBC.

3. [​IMG]

4. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, for some perverse reason, I actually enjoy watching just how goddamn stupid these people can act. I guess it is similar to the morbid curiosity people have when they slow down to get a good look at the scene, as they drive by a car wreck...... :D

5. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, i dont know what exactly they are expecting to see on this grainy video. They are also claiming that you can tell his nose isnt broken, as if you could actually tell that by any of these video shots. 10 minutes after a broken nose, it stops leaking blood, and the hardened blood inside the nose stops it, and all that happens is you taste a bit of blood every time you sniffle a little to clear your nostrils. I guess nothing short of an artery pumping out a pint of blood every 2 minutes would be sufficient to prove that he had in fact been beaten up.

6. Eight

Eight

that kind of song and dance plays well in the ghetto.

Blacks get their money from racism! They are born with a ticket to the Jessie Jackemup lottery and a lifetime of welfare money. They are brainwashed to not cooperate with police, or white people of any sort and they are told to "be a real black person".. All that keeps them out of private sector "real jobs" and I'm thinking that they have what they want: free money, a chance at some long coin in a racial settlement and legal superiority in that they can hate whites all they want while whites are muzzled. Fu%k'em, if that's all they want that's all they get out of life. Not my problem really. Oh but, wow, we are looking at some really bad inflation, it's with us already really but it's just started. That welfare money is going to shrink and shrink for some years to come, the whole bullshit Democrat scheme is really not going to work.. Not my problem as far as I'm concerned, it had it's run...

7. pspr

pspr

LOL Anything would be better than watching tingles run up and down Chris Matthews' leg for an hour.

Max, are you on blood pressure meds? You should check your blood pressure every 15 minutes if you are going to watch that network. You don't want to bust an aneurysm just because you want to see what those sick assholes are up to.

8. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah your right, I often find myself getting pissed off at the T.V., when i tune into that channel, probably not healthy. :D

9. pspr

pspr

Hell, I can only watch the "fair" side of Fox News. I change the channel when the "balanced" side comes on! :D

I can only watch about 30 seconds of them before I get the urge to get something out of the gun cabinet.

10. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, thankfully i dont own a gun, or i probably would have already put a bullet through my t.v. especially when that pretentious douchebag keith olbermann was on.

I dont like watching the cheerleaders on fox like Hannity, id rather watch a cheerleader for the other side, cause it makes them look dumb when they shamelessly support an idea regardless of the facts. There is something about Hannity's voice i cant stand..... he always seems to come across as if he is whining.

The more I watch O'Reilly, the more he seems to be trying to move towards the center in recent years, and presenting both sides better, which i like. Tonight i was actually blown away he was arguing with that air head Gretchen Carlson about legalizing weed, and O'Reilly was actually taking the pro weed stance, while Carlson was arguing that weed is a gateway drug.

#10     Mar 29, 2012