MSNBC and Keith Olbermann have ended their contract,

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Kinda exactly the way Fox goes on about the Democrats and praises the Republicans, hypocrisy.

#21     Jan 22, 2011
  2. Nowhere did I say that FOX was innocent. I'm just saying if you're going to claim so sort of moral high ground as Olberman tried to do, you can't rant like a radical left loon night after night and expect to be taken seriously.

#22     Jan 22, 2011
  3. OK

#23     Jan 22, 2011
  4. I think the guy has some sort of narcissistic disorder or something.

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2010/11/09/olbermann_msnbc_statement

"Amid chatter that Olbermann might seek a return to the network in 2001, ESPN P.R. officer Mike Soltys famously said: "He didn't burn bridges here, he napalmed them."

In 1999, after leaving MSNBC, Olbermann joined the Rupert Murdoch-owned Fox Sports Net, where he anchored "The Keith Olbermann Evening News," which was in direct competition with "SportsCenter." The new program proved unable to beat its ESPN rival's ratings, and his contract with Fox was terminated early, in the spring of 2001. Murdoch later said he "fired" Olbermann because "he was crazy,"

#24     Jan 23, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

And, if they wanted to hang way out there they could create the Olberman-Colmes show. Wouldn't that be a liberal love fest! :D

#25     Jan 23, 2011
  6. I've never seen a case of irritable bowel syndrome affect someone in the mouth like it did Obersturmführer.

My most insincere condolences to him and his family.

#26     Jan 23, 2011
  7. JDL

JDL

AMERIAN FAIL AS A PEOPLE, ALL DOWN HILL FROM HERE, DON'T MATTER WHAT SIDE YOUR ON. :D

#27     Jan 24, 2011
  8. JDL

JDL

#28     Jan 24, 2011
  9. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

You quoted yourself to correct your spelling and yet you STILL managed to screw it up. What's failing is our school system (or my guess, yours).

[​IMG]

BTW, it's America without the "n". Your grammar sucks too.

#29     Jan 25, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

Here, let me help you with your English or others will think you are a boob.

AMERIANS FAIL AS A PEOPLE. IT'S ALL DOWN HILL FROM HERE. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SIDE YOU'RE ON.

#30     Jan 25, 2011