MSM said right wing 'may' be responsible for bombing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Did you expect any different? They are showing their true colors and what they really are. Axelrod in particular is a full-blown scumbag, white-trash.

#11     Apr 16, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Next time you're in Florida (north east), send me a PM. Dinner's on me.

#12     Apr 16, 2013

3. thanks for the invite, maybe I can get there again, soon.

#13     Apr 16, 2013
  4. JamesL

JamesL

Not all of them.

Elizabeth Warren was at the Boston news conference with other officials delivering the update on this incident and she was blaming the big banks.

:D

#14     Apr 16, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Are you serious? She's blaming the big banks?!?!?!:eek:

Absolutely unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

America is so damned lost, I don't think even the guy who found the Titanic could find her...:( :(

#15     Apr 16, 2013
  6. JamesL

JamesL

It's a joke, guys. Lighten up.

#16     Apr 16, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You have to admit, it wasn't THAT far fetched. As sad as that is.

#17     Apr 16, 2013
  8. Guilty AND dumb!

#18     Apr 16, 2013
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Bonnie Fwank says it happened because of the sequester, and because we need to raise taxes, this video shocked me MSNBC actually called him out for his bullshit.

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?content=N436QB2KVTFNCXYQ&content_type=content_item&layout=&playlist_cid=&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

#19     Apr 16, 2013
  10. LOL i was talking to my dad last night and he was like "how long till they blame this on the sequester" and we both started laughing. let's face it bwarney here deserved to be one of the victims yesterday, not innocent citizens just trying to have a good time.

#20     Apr 16, 2013