MSM lies is the standard

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Mvector

Mvector

CBS Reporter Blatantly Excludes Ron Paul From Coverage

Despite the fact Paul is surging and Romney sliding, gap now only 15 points

January 9, 2012

Despite the fact that Ron Paul is polling in second place in New Hampshire, and rapidly closing the gap on Mitt Romney, according to the latest polls, one CBS reporter did her best to convince viewers that Paul does not even exist.

It’s a familiar picture for Paul supporters who have had to watch over and over as mainstream media talking heads and pundits have consistently either laughed off the Texas Congressman’s chances for GOP nominee or simply excluded Paul from their coverage altogether.

However, within the past few weeks, the networks were forced to begin taking Paul seriously as he began consistently polling in first and second ahead of the Iowa caucuses, eventually finishing third in what was essentially a three way tie.

Going into New Hampshire and ahead of two debates this weekend, Paul was polling in strong second, as he has been for some time. However, That did not stop CBS political correspondent Jan Crawford from showing graphics and talking about recent polling, without even mentioning Paul’s numbers or even that he was involved in the race at all.

Crawford even used a graphic referencing a Suffolk University Poll of New Hampshire voters, omitting Paul’s numbers, even though he came second, and was the only candidate other than Mitt Romney to poll in double figures.

Watch the video: http://www.infowars.com/cbs-reporter-blatantly-excludes-ron-paul-from-coverage/

2. rew

rew

Yup. One thing that the liberal media and Fox News can agree upon is that Ron Paul must be marginalized at all costs. He is the only real threat to the establishment, due to his evil plans:

1. Serious cuts in spending to reduce the deficit.

2. Not getting into more wars and using our military to defend our own country, just like 95% of all other countries do.

3. Upholding the Constitution and restoring the Bill of Rights.

4. Reining in the Federal Reserve, currently standing ready to bail out the entire planet.

5. Worst of all: Paul's stubborn refusal to be bought or co-opted.

No wonder he's called a kook.

3. Mvector

Mvector

Judy Miller Alert! The New York Times Is Lying About Iran’s Nuclear Program

Truthout
    January 9, 2012

It’s deja vu all over again. The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is trying to trick America into another catastrophic war with a Middle Eastern country on behalf of the Likud Party’s colonial ambitions, and The New York Times is lying about allegations that said country is developing “weapons of mass destruction.”

In an article attributed to Steven Erlanger on January 4 (“Europe Takes Bold Step Toward a Ban on Iranian Oil”), this paragraph appeared:

The threats from Iran, aimed both at the West and at Israel, combined with a recent assessment by the International Atomic Energy Agency that Iran’s nuclear program has a military objective, is becoming an important issue in the American presidential campaign. [my emphasis]

The claim that there is “a recent assessment by the International Atomic Energy Agency that Iran’s nuclear program has a military objective” is a lie.

more - http://www.infowars.com/judy-miller-alert-the-new-york-times-is-lying-about-irans-nuclear-program/

4. Ricter

Ricter

"Economy Seen Growing, but Global Risks Loom
    (Reuters – Jennifer Kwan)

...But economists with Canada's biggest banks warned forecasting is tougher than usual given uneven global growth, the impact of ultra-low interest rates and foreign political uncertainty. "The crystal balls are unbelievably cracked and cloudy and the reason is that there are big risks out there, and the big risks all have a political dimension to them," said Craig Alexander, chief economist at Toronto-Dominion Bank. These risks include Europe's ability to control its debt troubles, as well as geopolitical tensions and the impact on oil prices, economists said.

"We are going to continue to have a two-speed world economy with strong growth in the emerging markets, but slowing growth in the emerging markets," said Alexander. "In the advanced world, we're going to see relatively modest growth at best and, at the end of the day, we're looking at a recession in Europe. The question is: is it going to be mild or significant?" In the case of North America economic growth will be modest to moderate, he added.

Another key political risk is the potential for big fiscal drag in the United States and its longer-term impact, said Avery Shenfeld, chief economist at CIBC World Markets. "What does 2013 look like? My view is not a whole lot better than 2012. The problem will be that in the U.S., as they defer fiscal tightening for another year, 2013 is set up to have a huge fiscal tightening hit the U.S. economy," he said. "Not only do the Bush-era tax cuts expire, but the temporary payroll tax reductions, unemployment benefits will expire, and the first cuts that were enacted as part of the debt ceiling deal all hit as well."

5. rew

rew

There is never any time when our country's overlords decide that it is appropriate to behave with fiscal responsibility. They run huge deficits during good times and bad. So who should I trust, the Debt is Good Keynesians, who thought the mortgage market was just fine in 2007, or the "kook" who warned us about the mortgage bubble years before it burst?

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

What is this, the hourly Ron Paul circle jerk?

7. pspr

pspr

I think they should post pictures of themselves with their Ron Paul blowup dolls. :D

8. rew

rew

Start your own Romney, Santorum, or Gingrich circle jerk, if you like the standard political whores.

9. Ricter

Ricter

I know of one Keynesian who was warning about the mortgage bubble before it burst.

Anyway, there is no crowding out at this time, so Ron Paul's first prescription, as you listed them, is wrong (at this time).

10. Boycott the MSM. I've been unable to stand them nearly all my life, I could sense the deception, they make my stomach churn... Hit the Drudge site about once every other day if you must have news...

#10     Jan 9, 2012