MSM Continue to Bash Tea Party, Ignore New Black Panthers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Count me in.

#11     Jul 14, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

???

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ztBwVBmVAgc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ztBwVBmVAgc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

#12     Jul 15, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Just give me one day to grab the oldest instrument of death(the old testament) and the newest version of death (the holy bible).......

Then i will go to sleep caressing both those books, my shotgun, and a handful of rosaries, as i listen to Rush Limbaugh And blast away!!!! YEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!

I might have opened myself up for ridicule..... :(

#13     Jul 15, 2010
  4. MSM Attempts to Smother DOJ Discrimination Scandal By Labeling Everyday Americans as Racist
    Posted by John Nolte Jul 14th 2010

The mainstream media isn’t biased. The mainstream media isn’t out of touch. The mainstream media isn’t living in some
    Manhattan/cocktail party bubble.

The mainstream media is corrupt.

Corrupt to its very core. Willingly, happily, consciously and giddily corrupt. From the day these left-wing propagandists exit whatever J-school taught them how to think, they are on a mission to support, defend, and uphold the Left. And as we’re seeing today, the whole sorry, wicked lot of them have just jumped in bed with the White House and the NAACP to get their lying, left-wing freak on.

Let’s use a little Matrix bullet-time to slow things down and watch how and why this NAACP condemnation of the Tea Party came about at this particular time:

1. After winning a case against The New Black Panther Party for the most obvious display of voter intimidation this side of Bull Connor, Obama’s Justice Department under Eric Holder inexplicably drops the charges against them.

2. A government whistleblower, J. Christian Adams, testifies there is ongoing discrimination at the DOJ — that they are refusing to take seriously any case where the defendants are black and the plaintiffs white.

3. This potentially explosive story begins to bubble in the alternative media.

4. The mainstream media wilfully ignores the story but pressure from the alternative media is starting to make this more and more difficult by the hour.

5. Keith Olbermann, Dave Weigel, Media Matters, and the American Prospect desperately try to come up with alternative talking points to smother the DOJ scandal. Unfortunately for them, the attempt is so obviously stupid it simply won’t work.

Time to go to Plan B.

6. Plan B started with First Lady Michelle Obama giving Monday’s keynote address to the NAACP, which included absurd smears of the Tea Party using racially divisive and outright disohonest statements:
    7. The very next day, the NAACP issues a hysterical condemnation that falsely accuses the Tea Party of tolerating racism.

8. With furrowed brows and honey-drips of sanctimonius concern falling from their lips, the MSM immediately goes insane with coverage of the condemnation.

THE COORDINATED GOAL: A left-wing Chaff-a-thon planned, designed, executed, and coordinated between the Obama White House, the NAACP and their Palace Guard Minions in the MSM to take everyone’s eye off a potentially damaging Justice Department scandal.

Like Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, Obama, the NAACP, and the MSM are all in bed together, and yet it’s truth that’s getting screwed.

#14     Jul 15, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Focusing on the NBP will not sell papers or ads, apparently.

#15     Jul 15, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

You are the one with the talent for finding equal and opposite tidbits, so you don't think there is a white supremicist video around that would serve?

#16     Jul 15, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

There are plenty of white supremacist videos around, but no one with the kkk is holding regular meetings with Obama, not since Robert Byrd (democrat) died anyways.

#17     Jul 15, 2010
  8. Mnphats

Mnphats

:D

#18     Jul 15, 2010
  9. I'm sure there are tons of those videos available. But that's not the point.

The point is where are all the tea party videos advocating racism and violence by calling on white people to gather their weapons to go kill them some (insert your racial slur of choice here).

We keep hearing about all the Gabflyism's with regards to racism of the tea party in the news- people claiming it's there but not one media outlet ever showing the evidence.

So like I keep asking Gabfly, if there is so much proof out there how come he won't ever quote it?

#19     Jul 15, 2010
  10. jem

jem

The left can go for it, they are galvanizing their opposition into a larger group as they shrink into a zealous group of losers and minorities.

The minorities won't even want to hang with the crazy socilialist nuts much longer.

Here is a test, if the person you are listening too has never had a real job... they can't be trusted to fix this economy.

#20     Jul 15, 2010