MSFT mawlled on earnings

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by nitro, Oct 27, 2005.

1. hajimow

hajimow

I think it will go up after that down day . I mean it will be up on Friday :D

#11     Oct 28, 2005
  2. nitro

nitro

MSFT announced an accelerated buy back, plus CSFB upgraded it. What an opportunity to add at $24.10 to my already sizeable position.

Oh what I would give to have had some dry powder...I was starrring at it when they were puking it in the AHs :(

nitro

#12     Oct 29, 2005
  3. hajimow

hajimow

I believe the first 2 million purchase on Friday saved MSFT ass. Whether it was a big broker(s) or share buyback. It told the market over my dead body that you try to push MSFT down. I don't hold any position on MSFT but I like the company and specially the way Bill Gate is managing it.

#13     Oct 30, 2005
  4. nitro

nitro

"07:51 MSFT Microsoft: Xbox 360 video-game machine is already sold out on some web sites including Wal-Mart (26.44 ) -Update-

The NY Post reports the Xbox 360 video-game machine is already sold out on some web sites including Wal-Mart a sign the the co may have shortages when the console goes on sale this month. Wal-Mart's site tells people to go to a store at midnight on Nov. 22, the day Xbox is released in the U.S. Amazon says the system is unavailable in the U.S. and warned U.K. buyers they may not get it by the holidays. Bids on eBay reached as high as $4,100 this week and yesterday were as much as $1,775 for a machine with 20 games."

nitro

#14     Nov 4, 2005