Ms. Obama woo's the audience

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 5, 2012.

1. What is it with ignoring others on a discussion board anyway? If your side of a topic is not valid, then sure, ignore others. But, right or left, right or wrong even, if your points are valid, why not express them?

Is it only ok to have a room full of Yes Men to make you feel better. Hardly a victory of any sort.

#31     Sep 5, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Do I hear the faint chirping of mrbill? You're on ignore mb until you stop being such a pothead. So far, in re-posts of your comments by others, I don't see any evidence of such reform on your part. C'est la vie.

#32     Sep 5, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't tell me my list is clear. You may want to point this out to your fellow liberals though.

kunt2k
    lil' Ricter
    Not so Free Thinker
    RCG wannabe Trader
    Pekelo
    IQ47
    among other liberals use the ignore function. Here's your chance to prove your centrism.
    Call them out on it.

Or stop wasting my time.

#33     Sep 5, 2012
  4. First, not a pothead, never have been, sorry.

Second, I certainly don't want to waste your time, since you at least aren't afraid to keep me off the ignore function.

Third, yes, I don't see any reason for anyone to have to put another poster on ignore. Just don't answer them if you don't like it.

As a long term trader, if I ignored what the market was telling me, then I'd have to get a job, and certainly don't want to do that. Reality may bite to some, but my reality is pretty good. And, even though I wonder at some of the posts here, I find it fun overall.

So, liberals and others, take everyone off ignore. Don't be afraid of discussions.

How's that?

#34     Sep 5, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Huh? Where did I say in that post you were?

Weak, border line lame even. Lets see you harp on them for days on end like you do the conservatives about name calling.

Otherwise as far as I'm concerned you're all talk and no action.

#35     Sep 5, 2012

6. Ok, except I gave you the response you asked for. I am more than willing to ask everyone, libtards and neocons, to take everyone off ignore. It's just stupid on a discussion board.

Like going to a live concert with blinders and headphones on, IMO.

#36     Sep 5, 2012
  7. Myself I didn't watch , I already saw baboons gratifying themselves on the nature channel.

I prefer not to watch the reruns.

#37     Sep 5, 2012
  8. I think there is nothing wrong with ignore if used for the right reasons.I don't use ignore to avoid hearing the other sides argument.I use ignore for trolls who do nothing but make insults like Phoenix Trading.I used to respect his posts but then every post he made was an insult or an attack on black people,I don't care to read that

Most righties use ignore not because they are being insulted,they just dont want to see opposing views

#38     Sep 5, 2012
  9. Well Cap'n, after Michelle and Bill, the President has a very very high bar:D

Clinton spent one hour of prime time and delivered the Independents. Mittens stands alone.

#39     Sep 6, 2012
  10. Except....we DID hear about all of those things at the convention:)

#40     Sep 6, 2012