Ms. Obama woo's the audience

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 5, 2012.

1. The press just can't stop themselves. I'm laying odds that Matthews is just going to start jerking off during Obama's speech.
    More of Ms. Obama's great reviews. She is our new Queen. You thought I was kidding last week when I wrote there won't be a dry eye in the house. This is building to the greatest we are the world moment of all time. No expense will be spared.
    http://news.yahoo.com/michelle-obam...ly--a-convention-speech-with-a-real-plot.html

#11     Sep 5, 2012
  2. prepare for the Rapture.

#12     Sep 5, 2012
  3. Our First Lady did a wonderful job

Tell Ann to go ride her horses,The First Lady position is filled until 2017

#13     Sep 5, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Clearly, then, this is something to which you've given a lot of thought.

#14     Sep 5, 2012
  5. And there wasn't a dry eye in the house. But that was yesterday. We ain't seen nuthin yet.:D

#15     Sep 5, 2012
  6. +1

Obamas speech compared to Willards is going to be embarrassing as well

#16     Sep 5, 2012
  7. Why do we have to listen to a speech from Michelle. Won't barrys's prior achievements / actions speak for itself.

Why do we need a testimonial from anyone on how good he is?, he's the president.

Ms Obama pump and dump

#17     Sep 5, 2012
  8. He probably forgot who it was, surprising thing is , that at this stage of the elections P&R should be bubbling with enthusiasm and expectations from the republicans, but. . . . . nothing.:(.

Even heavyweights like
    Palin is quiet
    McCain is quiet
    Bachman is quiet
    Hermanator Cain is quiet
    The Donald Trump is so quiet.

C'mon guys. . . . help Romney out will you.:(.

#18     Sep 5, 2012
  9. The biggest ratings day of the RNC convention was Tuesday, I would venture. The RNC is already looking to 2016. That is why Christie gave the speech he did. The righties on this board have been reduced to throwing rocks at tanks.

#19     Sep 5, 2012
  10. Why did we have to listen to speech from Ann.....who actually had to say....I love women.:D

She may as well had said....some of my best friends are black.:D :D

#20     Sep 5, 2012