Ms. Obama woo's the audience

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Awww, now come on Cap'n. You know Michelle hit it out the park, especially when compared to Ann. Was that even close?

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wonder if that guy, what's his name? Is going to piss down his own leg again.

3. pspr

pspr

Dick Morris saw it a different way. :D

Michelle Obama did a great job of selling her own candidacy for First Lady, but she was less successful in pushing her husband’s candidacy. Unfortunately for her, there is no separate election for First Lady. You’re part of a ticket.

Her comments about her own story and her own values were moving. She clearly articulated her own values and convincingly rehabilitated her image from the days when she said she was never proud of America. She mobilized the crowd and turned them on. She really galvanized the crowd with her energy. But does she have a relevance to the election? Does she produce votes for Barack? I doubt it.

4. pspr

pspr

There you go again. ~ Ronald Reagan to Jimmy Carter

5. I'm with Charles Krauthammer. The speech was "brilliantly delivered". Whether one agrees with the substance of it is another story.

6. And that is fair enuf. But the DNC is building the motif of the common man versus the man who can borrow money "from your parents".

BTW. If that Castro has no skeletons, we will see him again.:)

7. pspr

pspr

8. pspr

pspr

This thread isn't about anything Christie did. It's about Me-Chelle.

#10     Sep 5, 2012