mrswing.com

Discussion in 'Options' started by billgasp, Dec 13, 2002.

1. billgasp

billgasp

mrswing.com has an excellent track record, but their affialte optionxpress will not confirm it.

Has anyone used him before?

He does not have a number to call, but if his track record is correct, I will just place my money in optionxpress and let my trades go through their autmated system.

Any opions on this guy would be greatly appreciated.

Link I am talking about:

http://www.mrswing.com/optionswings/index.html

2. Minime

Minime

He has a good methodology but I've never subscribed to his site or used his exact method. If someone is struggling in swing trading, he definately has a good basic strategy to use.

3. tjrz

tjrz

How do advisors using auto execute programs w/ brokerages get around the "No Statement should be construed as a recommendation to purchase or sell a security or provide investment advice." clause.

Isn't the registration/regulation different if they are giving advice?

Just curious.

4. The claims of their track record are pretty wild

Has anyone here ever tried it?

5. billgasp

billgasp

not sure, but I will just let my account be auto traded if that is the case!

6. Be careful with this autotrading. Another alert service I have used last week issued a warning about Optionexpress(which I don't use) and problems with their autotrading. If you are a OE user and are under autotrading with them it might be good to quiz them a little about this problem.:)

7. If I recall accurately, Larry Swing uses the Pristine Setup, ie., the 3-5 bar pullback method discussed in the book The Master Swing Trader by Oliver Velez. It is very straightforward. I don't know anything about the options part.

:)