MrMarket port

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Qarel, Sep 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qarel

Qarel

I will be away for a week or so, so the weekly update is a bit early. The port currently holds 36 FINL, cash is at $14,013.32 and total value stands at $14,966.24.

This portfolio will be dragging around a lot of cash to start with, so while the port only dropped 0.2% this week, the invested capital dropped 3.4%. Trackers like SPY, QQQ and DIA were up for the week.

Regards,

Karel

#21     Oct 3, 2003
  2. Qarel

Qarel

On 10-3, MrMarket announced a new buy, ARO, which he bought at 28.90. The paper port accordingly bought 34 ARO.

The port currently holds 36 FINL, 34 ARO, cash is at $13,020.72 and total value stands at $15,151.46, a gain of 1.3% compared to last Thursday, and 1% overall.

Regards,

Karel

#22     Oct 11, 2003
  3. Qarel

Qarel

Today MrMarket sold ARO, for $33.62. The port is updated accordingly. Cash is now 14,153.80. MrMarket also sold one of his older stocks, so we can expect two new picks soon.

Regards,

Karel

#23     Oct 14, 2003
  4. Nice job on ARO.

#24     Oct 14, 2003

5. Why haven't you told eveyone here that you are also the MODERATOR on MrMarkets competing trade board????

Topic: Rules for this forum - Read This First
    Karel

Replies: 0
    Views: 345
    Forum: $$$Mr. Market$$$ Portfolio Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:38 am Subject: Rules for this forum - Read This First
    This is the general discussion forum. While $$$Mr. Market's$$$ stock picks and strategy take center stage, other investment talk and more general topics are welcome too.

Don't be in a hurry when yo ...
    Topic: Rules for this forum
    Karel

Views: 118
    Forum: Portrait gallery Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:21 pm Subject: Rules for this forum
    Present yourself here to the rest of the MrMarketisHuge community! You could even add a picture of yourself with the (Img) button you see when you write a message, but you can only reference a picture ...
    Topic: Rules for this forum
    Karel

Views: 41
    Forum: Reference Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:11 pm Subject: Rules for this forum
    This forum is not primarily for discussion! It is for messages with important links, for uploads of files (as attachments) and for articles / summaries. You could alw

#25     Oct 14, 2003
  6. Qarel

Qarel

Well, since on ET boards I have already been accused of being another incarnation of MrMarket, or of one of his other supporters, perhaps I thought it unnecessary. But point it out, by all means. In fact, I am not the moderator but one of he 3 site admins, MrMarket being one of the other 2. But I try to keep this journal factual, as I hope you'll appreciate.

Regards,

Karel

#26     Oct 14, 2003
  7. LOL..." Im not the Moderator, I am the Administrator"......wow that clears it up......

#27     Oct 14, 2003
  8. Magna

Magna Administrator

I appreciate this being brought to my attention, as I was unaware. If anyone wants to continue following MrMarket's port at this time they will need to go to his website. This journal is closed.

#28     Oct 14, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.