Mr. President, the time has come

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jan 19, 2010.

1. He should be a one-timer, regardless (less than one would be preferred). He's a Progressive, Marxist, LIAR... America should cut him ZERO slack about ANYTHING.. He's anti-America... should stand trial for TREASON... or at least run out of town.. :mad:

#11     Jan 20, 2010
  2. I can only imagine your posts if you were an hysterical hyperbole spewing deranged right winger...

(Hint: sarcasm)

#12     Jan 20, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

See, right there you just reinforced his point.

Lot of blah for nothing.

#13     Jan 20, 2010
  4. Vista

Vista

Run these radical, anti-capitalist, anti-American statists out on a rail!!

[​IMG]

#14     Jan 20, 2010
  5. I'm not ready to go there, yet. If he doesn't get the message that his continuing to pander to the crazies of the radical left, then yes, he should be impeached. That is a possibility if there is a tsunami type shift come november.. The Dems will lose seats in both houses, that's a given. They can prevent a diaster by ignoring the radical left.
    Here's the deal. This administration neeeds to focus on jobs, hold political and corporate executives accountable for what they've done(something which has yet to happen) and create a bill which actually will address rising cost of health insurance, and quit kissing the asses of terrorists. Simple enough!
    The people will stay angry so long as corporate profits are privatized and losses socialized. The administration has done nothing to hold the bastards that created this mess to any real degree of punishment. They should be in jail. Not fined, not chastised in front of congress...JAIL. Until that happens, the people will remain pissed. They missed the boat big time on this issue.
    Terrorists? They do not have any rights under our constitution. Period! If they continue to worry more about the rights of a terrorist than the lives of Americans, they lose. Simple as that!
    Jobs? A very difficult problem for which there are no easy or quick fixes. Sending corporate exec's to prison would appease the people while we're waiting for the economy to come back. I mean that in all seriousness. It is impossible for me to overstate my hate and contempt for the miserable pricks that orchastrated this mess.
    Healthcare? Shouldn't take more than 100 pages and a couple of weeks to fix. Some socialization is inevitable. Subsidize insurance for the poor, the really poor. Push catastropic plans only for everyone else. You have a cold, it's on your dime. Break a leg, it's insured. Change FDA mandate, focus on what's safe and let doctors decide what works. Won't cover all issues but it's a start.
    Oh, and did I mention sending corportate exec's to prision. I'd prefer public hangings, but I'm a reasonable man. Life in prison for them will do.

#15     Jan 20, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I agree with this, and even more I think they, because out on the margins (overseas) of the suffering economy people on the brink have no doubt died because of this mess, they should be put to death.

But I do not believe either party has the power to challenge the plutocrats. Hell, it's a revolving door up there anyway, between the economic elite, and the political elite, so it's the fox watching the hen house regardless.

#16     Jan 20, 2010
  7. Until the Obama administration deals with this, they will continue to have problems. Health care isn't the real core issue. It's just one more example of a government that is completely inept at satisfying the needs of the people.
    The bastards that orchastrated this economic castastrophy have done more damage than any group of terrorists could ever hope to achieve. They have destroyed more lives than any drug cartel. And what do we get? Maddoff goes to the slammer. That's it? He was just some low level hustler gaming the system. Sending him to prison is like sending some kid selling dime bags on the street corner to jail and then saying, there you go, we've cleaned up the streets. BULLSHIT!!!
    Obama will not be able to attain any goals or receive any credit for anything he does until this issue is resolved.

#17     Jan 20, 2010
  8. ....uhhhhhh, who has not been inept at satisfying the needs of the people over the last 50 years?

I know, you are going to say Astrology Ronnie, but he ballooned the deficit in the first place and expanded the government...

You just don't see to get it, guys like you refused to take any responsibility for the nightmare of Bush and what followed, all you have is the blame the dems game...

Grade school analysis of the underlying problems only bring childish solutions, and the men behind the curtain don't change no matter which party is running the puppet government...

Stop the partisan solution nonsense, and focus on the real problems...it begins in your own backyard, your own party, your own country...

#18     Jan 20, 2010

9. He is not going to do anything, because he is bought and paid for by those criminals.

It would be a surprise if anything gets done.

#19     Jan 20, 2010

10. Well, O777, I am generally a fair judge of a person, but I will admit I had you read all wrong. I had no idea that you were such a staunch independent, politically speaking.

My memory of your political musings over the last few months is that republicans, conservatives, tea partiers were pretty much lower than pond scum, klannish, ignorant, racist and the liberals / progressives / Obamaites were valiantly holding the flag of honor, decency and fair play.

My apologies.

#20     Jan 20, 2010