Mr Market Methods

Discussion in 'Journals' started by inandlong, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MBA in 1987...you?

#51     Jul 1, 2003
  2. If im the idiot, how come you keep getting banned???? changing names?? What are you an addict? You keep getting banned and then coming back??? What's the message they are sending to you?????? They hate you , I hate you , your mom hates you...your mom loves me though:D

#52     Jul 1, 2003
  3. I take alot of pride in fighting the establishment here. Like JR said, pat yourself on the back if you get the establishment angry with you. I agree wholeheartedly. Another notch in my belt. As you can see, they cannot stop me, so banning those handles was a waste. But why the hell an I talking to you?

You are a complete and total loser. I bet you're the midget, and you're hoping to nest on mrs. monkeys hairy back (even though the picture is not really him).

#53     Jul 1, 2003
  4. Isn't it amusing how you try to poke fun at my appearance, then you say that I am really not me??

Did low GMAT scores keep you out of Wharton also? This board should be re-named ==> the low GMAT score club.

#54     Jul 1, 2003

5. SOOooooo You take pride in being banned and a basic ass????

Is this what you hoped to do with your life? Some kids wanted to be a policeman...You wanted to be a total ass????

Establishment???? This is ET..not big Oil??

What are you talking about ? ...on your next resume are you going to put down that you " took on BABAK and won"????

You are really a loser...seriously, i don't mean this in a derogatory way either...you are a BIG LOSER....please cut to the chase and swallow some glass fragments now.:confused:

#55     Jul 1, 2003
  6. Wow, this is why I wanted keep the thead in trading. The intensity and direction of the discussion has certainly changed.

#56     Jul 1, 2003

7. LOL :D

#57     Jul 1, 2003
  8. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

Mr. Market,

I have some questions...

1) While I believe there is creedance in fundamental analysis, I have also learned that there is a major difference between a company and its stock. I see them as two completely different entities. When the technicals outperform of the underlying stock of a company that has horrid or declining fundamentals, what do you do?

2) As we have learned, companies with their accountants, can do some great magic tricks with the numbers. The three card monty burying of a $5 Billion loss can hide a loss, paints a much better fundamental picture of a stock. The GAAP still allows for alot of flexibility: pro forma, misc line items, etc. Now that we learned we cannot trust the numbers, despite signatures of the CEOs, how do you approach your analysis?

I'm very serious here, not looking to get into a squabble. Thanks.

#58     Jul 1, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.