Mr Market Methods

Discussion in 'Journals' started by inandlong, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you, Roger. That's one less name I have to mention.

#41     Jul 1, 2003
  2. What about mrs. market coming to this site lying about his record? Why turn a deaf ear to that? How can you support this?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10172

#42     Jul 1, 2003
  3. gms

gms

Feigning ignorance again, or is it possible to be a Wharton MBA yet have dismal reading comprehension skills?

Great post, mrmarket. Insightful. Thoughtful analysis. Learned a lot about understanding and using fundamentals from it. I can see why you're interested in promoting your site.

#43     Jul 1, 2003
  4. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Two thoughts on Mr. Market ... (1) If you're here to read and post seriously on trading and related issues then reading Mr. Market is a total waste of time. (2) if you're looking for a laugh for whatever reason you might get one reading some of the stupidity on those threads.

#44     Jul 1, 2003
  5. and I can see why your poor GMAT's kept you out of Wharton. Some of us are superior to others, intellectually. That's just the way the world is. If you work hard enough, you can get your share. Don't be so downhearted.

#45     Jul 1, 2003

6. Don't be disappointed in me ....You are the one blatantly bugging Jack Hershey ( although he irratates me too) and you are the one whole registered two weeks ago and knows all about Mr. markets grand entrance into ET in January....Obviously, you are sporting an alias.....so that makes you a liar doesn't it? ,,,,and you are complaining because Ernie here 'skewed; the facts and only included closed picks??????? Whose they hypocrite here?

BTW....That was a great thread...Man Mr. market, we ripped you and poor Alice a good one:D

#46     Jul 1, 2003
  7. Actually I enjoyed most of it. I still don't know who Alice is, but she is one smart lady.

#47     Jul 1, 2003
  8. Now I see, I'm dealing with an idiot who cannot read. What does my "signature" say Einstein? I never mis-represented anything here. Actually, I take responsiblity for everything I say and do.

You are a total loser. Now I can see why you're not liked around here.

#48     Jul 1, 2003

9. she was a dumb ass and a whore

#49     Jul 1, 2003
  10. FinStat

FinStat

wharton???.......what year did you graduate........:eek:

#50     Jul 1, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.