Mr. Iran envisions 'major war' in coming months

Discussion in 'Politics' started by power, Mar 17, 2009.

1. power

power

There are 2000 or so Russian technicians on Iran's nuclear site. Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin will wipe floor with Barack Obama.

#11     Mar 17, 2009
  2. toc

toc

Russians do not jump into wars that easy, especially when their direct interests are not threatened.

#12     Mar 17, 2009
  3. power

power

USA and Pakistan are allies in war on terror. Now they are allies in economic and political situations.

USA situation is similar to Pakistan where there is mass corruption, political instability, government & super-rich people become allies & control country's money. Ordinary people have no idea & no control over government's economic decisions.

USA is fast becoming the "next Pakistan".

#13     Mar 17, 2009
  4. I think those leaders need to put their money where their mouth is and be the first to step in front of those bullets.

#14     Mar 17, 2009
  5. A sucker is born every minute, an idiot on ET is born every second.

Bibby Netanyahu comes every few years promising to destroy Iran, build Israeli settlements wherever, spit on Arab world and not take shit from anyone (US included). All of it is nothing more than red neck feel goodism, jingoism/rabid patriotism. Netanyahu brings nothing else to the table, just his "hard line" antics. None of what he promises during the election ever materializes. The reason is simple: once you are in prime minister's chair, life is not about campaign slogans.

Muslism distrust(hatred?) for the west precedes the creation of state of israel. Great Britain looked at the Middle East as its personal playground for quite some time.

Israel will not do anything without US permission. It is supported by US financially, militarily and with a veto on US security council.
    Just remember what happened during Gulf War I. Saddam Hussein was firing at Israel with scuds but Israel stood down because US told it to. To do otherwise would have complicated US Arab alliance during Gulf War I.

So no matter what Bibby netanyahu says, war with Iran is not in the cards.

P.S STOP BEING FUCKING NAIVE

#15     Mar 17, 2009