Mr Don Bright will like this post

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Robert Weinstein, Jun 9, 2002.

1. Hello Mr Bright,

Ok here is a great setup for making a sales pitch....

I would like to know the difference between the week long training and the snake oil tour.

Mostly I would like to know about the snake oil tour in San Diego and what I may expect to learn from that day

Thanks

2. The 1 day session is an intense, all encompassing, seminar that not only addresses trading, but all sorts of investing (stuff from our radio show, etc.). At the price we're charging, it is an excellent piece. We also look for new traders with this "road show."

What you may notice is that we tell you a lot about what you "can" do, but don't have the time to get into all the details about "how" to do them all (techniques, etc.). About half of the people who have attended the 1 day program have moved on to the 5 day and joined the firm.

We do our very best to make these few hours as benefical as possible to all attendees.

With all hujility, you will learn a lot from the single day event....and all your questions will be answered! Hope to see you in San Diego!!

Don

3. From Merriam-Webster

Hujility-n. a skill possessed only by people who are huge-either in mind or body or both-whereby the huge person demonstrates greater than average agility in dodging verbal attacks from hostile counterparts. :D

4. of the seminars from future commissions?

If you're seminar is so helpful, then this is a way to put your money where your mouth is.

5. Don't think that "hujility" is any more than a typo.....good catch DAT....

Make that "humility"....

:)

Don

6. Great definition!!!! LOL LOL LOL

I think you may have missed you true calling.

:D :D :D

7. You know, on a "semi-serious" note, that the term "dodge" comes up from time to time, when the real fact is that I often times simply choose not to ignore the silly attempts to get me riled up.

I enjoy DAT's humor, and keep 99% of all this chatter within our our little "online community" within the realm of good natured fun.....but I really don't think I have dodged any serious questions from anyone with a serious question (without an agenda, that is).

My agenda is simple...provide as much useful information as I can, use the questions and answers in my column (from time to time), try to be a "good community citizen," help support and protect the industry I love, and (of course) help people learn more about trading in general, and Bright Trading in particular. Nothing "hidden" here..

Keep smiling!!

Don

8. Haas

Haas

Don, Here is one question that you may have missed when I asked it on another thread. What does Bright charge per round turn on the e-mini's?

Thank you.

Haas

9. Just emphasizing that I was just kidding....and my comment was in humor as always. I don't have a belittling bone in my body.:)

10. Around $15 round trip....waaaay too high, we do it to discourage the trading of eminis....we do offer discounts at 500 contracts per month for the serious traders....this may even be negotiable.

Don

#10     Jun 10, 2002