Moving to Florida - Boca Raton Or Miami/South Beach or ???

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by CPTrader, Sep 11, 2003.

1. Hey Pabst....glad you liked it.....I Live in Surfside.....sweet little place....I like your analogy!

#51     Sep 23, 2003
  2. Spyderman,
    Really great info, thanks. I'm in Philadelphia, PA.

#52     Sep 23, 2003
  3. One major thing that sucks about the South when you've grown up in the North is: the Lack of Seasons! No changing color of the leaves, no sled riding, no doing doughnuts in parking lots after a good snow, and those weird "warm" 50 degree days in Spring.

#53     Sep 23, 2003
  4. Everyone here in the NE tells me that. Personally I think they are overated. I hate the winters with a passion and do like the the springsummer and fall, but teh winter itself is enough to make me leave for a summer area all teh time...

#54     Sep 24, 2003
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

I believe the pachanga party is now officially canceled.....However Columbus day reggatta is home to the king of Ocean Parties......about 5000 to 7000 thousand boats litter the Eliot Key area during a race no- one watches :D ....you want to see crazy young naked girls do there thing come visit this party.....peace

#55     Sep 24, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Agree 100%......In Miami the best areas are....In this order

Key Biscayne
    Coral Gables
    Coconut Grove
    Miami Beach
    North Miami Beach......

#56     Sep 24, 2003
  7. ElCubano,
    Thanks for the tips. All of this inside info is just great to have when you have never been to the place. Thanks.

#57     Sep 24, 2003
  8. Reid,
    Being from Philly there is no telling where you will like! I have 3 ex philly friends .. one in boca, one in Miami beach (bal harbor) and one in the keys......each loves where they are at and dislikes the other 3....(to live anyway). And again there are quieter places in florida that have no semblance of life down here. When you come down....let me know....if im free I'll give you the 50 cent tour!

#58     Sep 24, 2003
  9. Spyderman,
    Thanks for such a generous offer. When I get there I'll take a look at the places that you have mentioned and make a decision.
    Good luck to you, and thanks again.

#59     Sep 24, 2003
  10. Pabst

Pabst

#60     Sep 25, 2003