Moving LLC from out of state

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jesseah, Feb 8, 2012.

  1. jesseah


    I have a single member LLC that is set up in the state of FL and I would like to move it to the state of TX where I currently live. Does anyone know if this can be done keeping the same Federal EIN # ? If so...what is the best way to do this? Thanks
  2. I would call the IRS...,,id=96730,00.html