Moving from J-trader to Strategy Runner ?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by Futures_Man, Jun 16, 2004.

1. No just get the old version of the Tradestation software, forget the $99.00 a month. Look on Ebay.

#11     Jun 17, 2004
  2. jojodaru

jojodaru

ElectricSavant what version of Tradestation should we look for on Ebay ?

#12     Jun 17, 2004
  3. lakka

lakka

On my system Strategy runners lags abit compared to IB.

BTW, I use SierraChart to create automated orders in IB

#13     Jun 17, 2004
  4. josbarr

josbarr

The development kit is available It includes the Strategy Runner API for developing strategies and the Strategy Tuner for back-testing and analysing strategies. The price is $3000, including data for 2 contracts.

#14     Jun 17, 2004
  5. Understand, I am not condoning software piracy, and I really do not know which version is best. Perhaps another person here might know a little more than I.

I had investigated this possibility as you are, but I never actually did it. So I do not have first hand knowledge, I just know its possible.

Good luck and good trading.

Michael B.

#15     Jun 17, 2004
  6. josbarr

josbarr

It Seemlessly integrates into TradeStation 8, 7, & 2000i and works with ANY strategy or system. No modifications are necessary.

#16     Jun 17, 2004
  7. Aside from strategy runner, I know TradeBold and eFloorTrader. eFloorTrader was the easiest to integrate with which is the reason I went with them.

#17     Jun 17, 2004
  8. I used the complete packet of trading decisions of Strategy Runner: full automation of trading procedures, back-testing and optimization of trading strategies. I see it as qualitative and flexibile system. The problem is: what introducing broker may be cheaper with them? Can somebody give me a practical advise?
    :confused:

#18     Jun 23, 2004
  9. #19     Jun 23, 2004
  10. Also try Mann Futures... (800)827-2763

#20     Jun 23, 2004