Moving Averages discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by traderking007, Sep 11, 2020.

1. max you are on ignore pal im not looking tobecome a better trader

#11     Sep 11, 2020
  2. MA do not get whipsawed too oftenif that is the caae then you need to chang e period and or time frame.
    hei post omost of my tradees and i dont owe you anythign and after seeing who you are on this blog nah you dont post shit and expect everyone else too take care loser

#12     Sep 11, 2020
  3. MA to me a basically just price action and no one acts or reacts to price action until it is latent anyway i.e. you wait until you see themkt take a direction and get confirmation then enter. at least thats what mos say they are doing so to me that is really just an MA.
    you can swing for the fences the fat tails and miss a lot and feel like a king when it owrks and you clean up or you might just have aless risk from trading in the middle which is exactly where the moving averages are

#13     Sep 11, 2020
  4. I'm in the process of reading "Alchemy of Finance" by George Soros. Not once have I heard him advise to use moving averages.

#14     Sep 11, 2020
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

If your going to put people on ignore who's opinions you don't like, then pointless helping you.

Ignore!

#15     Sep 11, 2020
  6. FUCK off im not looking for help this was an open discussion fools

#16     Sep 11, 2020
  7. some how becuase i posted a thread about MA a few people think i need help
    somehow because i make calls and actually trade and state when i lose and win people think i need help

some how I hve been successfully trading and been in the industry for 20 years without any of these trolls who think they are traders on this site.

this was an open discussion about MA not hey i need help with ma or trading not sure how anyone who owns this site would create such a negative space of peopel but i get it
    it is the losers den

#17     Sep 11, 2020
  8. fuck off this is not about helping me trade you fools. it is about everyone shareing what they know to help everyone and anyone or hjurt everyone. not sure how it turned into i need help trust me when i say i am the best help this site has seen in years

flat my long nq

#18     Sep 11, 2020
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Okay....

Most didn't read past big loss and well sounded like you had issues, so your fault for not being clearer from the start.

#19     Sep 11, 2020
  10. lol my fault you cant read ha later

#20     Sep 11, 2020