Moving all cash from IB to Alaron Trading

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by myminitrading, Jun 7, 2006.

1. LMAO guys. Enjoy the move.

They were my second futures broker. I didn't leave them because they were expensive. Nor did I leave them because they were good.

A friend of mine tried them a year later (cause they were cheap) and he was gone in about 4 months.

But good to see idiots like the op wasting someone other than IB's time.

#11     Oct 13, 2007
  2. XHK

XHK

So Kiwitrader, u a big fan of IB??? I'm searching for one that's reliable and doesn't charge me $40 per r/t. Brokers here in Oz are big rip offs.

#12     Oct 14, 2007
  3. tyler19

tyler19

4. I've never had an oz account (i live up on gold coast). Have had etrade once and a number of us stock and futures brokers.

I like IB because I've not yet found anyone better. They annoy sometimes because they don't always do what I want and the help desk people are limited in their ability to help. But they're still the best I've found. What are their aussie share trading prices like?

#14     Oct 14, 2007
  5. XHK

XHK

Kiwitrader, I only trading futures (through Brokerone) and US stocks/options with optionsxpress. The fees are too high for futures with any of the oz brokers especially for overseas markets, so I'm looking to change brokers. I'm seriously considering IB.

#15     Oct 14, 2007
  6. inet

inet

How much fee for CQG platform? Any data feed fee?

Thanks

#16     Oct 14, 2007
  7. Just a heads up: Round Trip fees are only one side of the equation. What about interest rates on cash that sits in the account?

#17     Oct 14, 2007
  8. XHK

XHK

I believe IB gives interest on the spare cash in the a/c. Not sure about anyone else.

#18     Oct 14, 2007
  9. With IB its only after 10k usd. The first 10k is interest free ... like having a 10k access account and the rest earning good rates.

#19     Oct 14, 2007
  10. I know about the IB interest, that's why I love it. I think when selecting brokers one has to look other cost factors such as interest rates in order to decide if the fees are the "best in class".

#20     Oct 14, 2007