Moving 401k rollovers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by smitsky, May 28, 2006.

  1. smitsky


    here it says " If you create a separate IRA for your rollover and if your existing company allows this, you can move your IRA into a new employer's IRA sponsored program (thats if you change jobs)."

    how exactly is this done? what are the steps? is there any credit checks involved?