Moving? 14 Countries With NO Income Tax

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 3, 2012.

1. OK, some serious information, since I have researched this considerably over the years.

Be careful of the fees to become even an Ex-Pat in some locations. They can run into $100's thousands of dollars. Bringing in things like cars can cost a fortune. I paid over $50,000 just to get a truck into Antiqua a few years back. Same with property ownership, be sure to get a great feel for where you want to live, and How you want to live. For most, with moderate incomes, this can make it impossible to even consider. Check with someone reputable, not one of those Tax Haven types, they are not trustworthy IMO.

#31     Dec 3, 2012
  2. They should just tax property and retail sales

#32     Dec 3, 2012
  3. too bad nobody's addressed my point.

I even asked a well known tax attorney in his Q& A forum on an “ECONOMIC CITIZENSHIP” article he wrote.

get this my question is still pending moderation for the last 2 weeks.

What for , being hard to answer?

#33     Dec 3, 2012
  4. ~~~

~~~

During financial crisis, it's good to invest in HKG and Singapore properties because of limited space. One of my college's good friend (from a very poor family background) who used to work in Asia invested 4 properties in Singapore and 3 in HKG is retired now in Utah after he sold away some of his properties in Asia, he's a mormon and below 40 year-old. Now bought a few houses in the states by cash collecting rentals and doing fulltime missionary work in the states. He's a good mormon guy since college till now still inviting me to attend his church but I think I rejected his invitations like few thousands time lol :D

It's expensive in HKG and Singapore but it can make big money, unlike some places in the states are dirt cheap but still losing money nobody wants it. If you can make it in HKG or Singapore .. you can easily afford to buy a vacation home in Thailand or big beautiful resort style home in Bali Island (Indonesia). You can travel often to nearby exotic SEA countries, Japan, Korea or China for vacations, it's not expensive. When come to working life, the simple the better, a condo with swimming pool will do, no need huge house. Yes Switzerland is beautiful too and nice place to live if you have dough ..:D

#34     Dec 3, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZqK97av7I3s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#35     Dec 5, 2012