Moveon.org has got to be shut down!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 4, 2004.

1. ahahaha. How've ya been?:) See how far you've lost it? SHOW ME one spot that I defended or opposed moveon.!!! Are you on an acid trip today?:confused:
    I gotta admit tho.. I do enjoy your reaction to it.:D :D Too funny!!
    Happy new year to you too :)

#41     Jan 5, 2004
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Glad to see you're such a critical reader . . . :p

#42     Jan 5, 2004
  3. Right right, :cool: scummy & co, most definitely do not want to exterminate, silence, or kill anyone who opposes or disagrees with them:eek: Either you are with us or you are an evildoer and you will be eliminated:confused: Yeah that's the ticket, "evildoer":D

#43     Jan 5, 2004
  4. I feel that Hitler is without compare and utilizing his notoriety to attack another trivializes the Nazi era and debases Nazi victims.

However, organizations that identify parallels between the operations of the current administration and those of totalitarian regimes cannot be attacked except on the merit of thier arguments, i.e., you can't order the IRS to rescind their not for profit classification because then you prove their point. And most Americans really don't want to live that way. Nixon, you may recall, engaged the IRS in the prosecution of his own personal vendettas.

Being tax exempt does not require an organization to subscribe to a particular political viewpoint and I am not sure why you find thier tax free status an issue, except to promote the idea that minority organizations should not get equal treatment under the law if you find them despicable.

Your impulses clearly show an effort to strip due process and free speech from your political enemies. What's that called - Fascism?

#44     Jan 5, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, this has nothing to do with whether I agree with them or not. They are using their tax exempt status to spew out that vile on the American public. They can say whatever they want about Bush, I don't care. Everyone knows they are a radical left wing nutjob, but for them to use the image of Hitler and use it for political gain is despicable. Apparently the ADL agrees with me and not you. How about that.

#45     Jan 5, 2004
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Now that IS a surprise.

#46     Jan 5, 2004
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

What if they'd used Winston Churchill?

#47     Jan 5, 2004
  8. :D well..lest not forget.. the other image they did use IS GW Bush. :D :D :D

#48     Jan 5, 2004
  9. Did they say that the instruments of Government should be used to stript them of their tax exempt status because they disagree with their political viewpoints? NO.

How about that.

If you don't care what they say about Bush, then what is your gripe exactly, that they are left wing and not paying taxes?

#49     Jan 5, 2004
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

I never said they did.

#50     Jan 5, 2004