MoveOn Moonbats Slander Petraeus...surprised?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Sep 10, 2007.

Were you surprised by the MoveON ad?

1. Of course not. Moonbats are very predictable.

11 vote(s)
    31.4%
  2. Yes. I thought even moonbats have some sense of morality and common sense. Oops.

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  3. Of course not. MoveOn is just telling the truth.

17 vote(s)
    48.6%
  4. What's the big deal? Just politics as usual.

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  1. hapaboy must be on some kind of drug today. It's obvious when we read the same thing, we interpret it differently. It says more about the person doing the reading, rather than what is being read.

The conservatives are never known for understanding the post WWII analysis of what we did right and what we did wrong, in particular in regard to the pacific war. They want to simply emulate Hitler. Thank God they haven't really had a chance to practice that on a large scale. Iraq has been such a thorough failure, it may stop them for another generation.

One thing is for sure. If hapaboy were in Milosovic's position, he would have done "better."

#51     Sep 15, 2007
  2. Typical moonbat lunacy.

That you are unable to rebutt the points I've made and are left to nothing but ad hominems indicates clearly that you have no understanding of history or, as is typical of moonbats, unable to admit when you are wrong. Which is most often the case.

So go ahead and continue believing that the bombings of cities such as Dresden were not done to inflict civilian casualties, even though the outcome of the war was not in doubt, German forces were in full retreat, and their air defenses were almost non-existent.

Go ahead and stick your head in the sand and continue to wax idiotic about how the atomic bombs were not dropped to inflict civilian casualties.

By the way, numb nuts, have you ever thought to consider why, after witnessing the devastation wrought by the Hiroshima bombing, the US went ahead and bombed Nagasaki? Are you going to tell us the US didn't know the civilian casualties would be staggering?!? You are so stupid you shouldn't be allowed out of your room to play...No wonder MoveOn, Code Pink, and other moonbat organizations suffer the ridicule they do given that their ranks are filled with intellectual midgets the likes of you.

The ultimate irony, of course, is that here you are defending the morality of the US in past history, yet you consider the current situation in Iraq as being one of unmatched barbarity by Bush and Co. Not only are you a moonbat, but apparently you are a schizophrenic moonbat as well.

#52     Sep 15, 2007
  3. I.Q.

I.Q.

Hapaboy is absolute right about this. This issue is really not up for debate. The Allied and U.S. atrocities during WWII are well documented. Chief among them were the firebombing of Dresden, the fire bombing of Tokyo, and the nuclear bombings of Hirhoshima and Nagasaki. All these attacks were done purely to kill civilians and to terrorize the population. There was NO good side in WWII. The Allies were just as evil as the Axis. Need I remind you guys that during WWII the west was allied with the Soviets and Good old Uncle Joe, the man who killed over 20 million of his own people? Give me a f'ing break.

#53     Sep 15, 2007
  4. In my first post I said "at least we still pretend" that we don't intentionally target civilians. I would never defend the US atrocities during past wars. The difference is, even in the documents hapaboy showed, there was still a pretense of "targeting military targets." In other words, they knew that intentionally targeting civilians was wrong. hapaboy would throw away even that little bit of conscience.

Conservatives do not have any moral decency.

#54     Sep 15, 2007
  5. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

this is easily the most disgusting thing I've ever read.

#55     Sep 15, 2007
  6. Yeah, a "pretense." Thank you. You have just admitted that the US intentionally targeted and bombed civilians under the "pretense" of targeting military targets.

Now, given your on-the-record post stating this:

by your criteria, then, since you have admitted the US intentionally targeted civilians under the pretense of targeting military targets, this nation is dead.

So, to you the US is a dead nation. Get the fuck out, then. Why would you possibly want to live in a morally bankrupt dead nation such as the US of A? How can your moonbat, holier than thou conscience even hesitate for a moment about leaving? If you had any intellectual honesty at all, just an iota, you would abandon this country that perpetuates horror after horror overseas and fills you with such disgust.

But you are a moonbat. By definition you do not have any intellectual honesty and are a coward. Instead, you will remain in the protective bosom of that which fills you with such disgust and, as the hypocrite you are, continue to espew defeatist ideologies and do as much harm as you can to this "dead" nation which protects your sorry ass despite the invective you heap on it.

Coming from a moonbat, this is not only utterly without merit, but hilarious.

#56     Sep 16, 2007
  7. You continue to misread. These attacks most definitely targeted civilians, but their purposes went beyond killing and terrorizing. They were designed to hurt moral and sap the national will of Germany and Japan to continue fighting. Ultimately they were designed to shorten the war as much as possible and save Allied lives. In the case of Japan, they saved millions of Japanese lives had the US had to invade.

You're an idiot.

Did the US, and the other Allies, for that matter, have concentration camps and try to exterminate an entire race? Did we treat prisoners of war like the Japanese did? Did the US enter conquered cities a la Nanking and embark on a horrific campaign of rape, torture, and murder on hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians?

Of course we didn't.

Only a moonbat, mentally-deficient, moral relativist like yourself could make such an infantile statement.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Yes, the US allied with a murderer who killed millions of his own in order to defeat a murderer who killed millions of those outside his borders and tried to conquer the civilized world. That hardly makes the US as "bad" as the Nazis or the Japanese.

But I hardly expect an anti-Semitic moonbat loser such as yourself to ever understand. You were dealt a bad hand in the genetics category, so to a degree it's not all your fault...

#57     Sep 16, 2007
  8. I.Q.

I.Q.

LOL...Talk about moral relativism. :p

#58     Sep 16, 2007
  9. I.Q.

I.Q.

Wow, you're an apologist for the mass slaughter of civilians during wartime? So in other words, to you, terrorism is just fine, just as long as it's the "good guys" who are doing it. More moral relativism, I see. You're one cold hearted bastard. LOL

Oh, wait, I think I understand your strategy now. You have to destroy the village in order to save it, right? Wow, what a brilliant idea! It's similar to the way that the U.S. has "liberated" Iraq by killing a million or so Iraqis. Pure genius. LOL :D

#59     Sep 16, 2007
  10. I.Q.

I.Q.

Okay, I see the point you were making.

And btw, jamesbond, hapaboy is most definitely NOT a conservative! He is about as far removed from conservative as one can be. Please, do not confuse conservatism as having any relation whatsoever to the views spouted by this nut job! This guy doesn't have a single solitary conservative bone in his body!

He is nothing but a brainwashed neo-kahn warmongering psycopath. He's a bloodthirsty lunatic, who has probably never even set foot inside a military recruiting station. He is an armchair warrior, a chickenhawk, a fascist/communist masquerading as a conservative. He is a disgrace. Truly disgusting.

#60     Sep 16, 2007