movement to chit chat

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by zdreg, Oct 4, 2008.

move thread back tothe economic forum

1. yes

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. no

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  1. zdreg

zdreg

"Quote from Ivanovich:

I ignored the poll because it's irrelevant. Pretty much like you, my friend.

I am not your friend. I am not irrelelevant.
    the question of US bankruptcy is not irrelevant.

it is an exact response to your post as shown above.
    I cannot help your confusion.(your smiley).because of your uniquenessI am sure there are people out there who will help your confusion at little cost.

#11     Oct 5, 2008
  2. zdreg

zdreg

congratulations on your revelation. perhaps others will start to figure him out. he probably will apologize to you with some lame excuse while attempting to continue to lambaste me.

#12     Oct 5, 2008
  3. This is a new style of moderation.

There are some good moderators such as Magna, for example, who would simply moderate strictly by the rules and not by personal bias. However, there are others who moderate through bias.

#13     Oct 5, 2008
  4. No, I pretty much classify Port as even more clueless than you. Read his latest "I quit" thread for more info.

There are a few posters here who get their stuff moved to chit chat on a regular basis because it's consistantly crap. If one of these posters somehow makes a worthwhile contribution in some act of random rarity, then point out the thread and I'll review it. But when I see a thread started by Port or that A4WT guy (whatever) or Jasonn/CKid/Cold/?? I move them to chit chat without reading them.

#14     Oct 6, 2008
  5. Ivanovich,

You are going to have a lot of trouble here on this board I see. Obviously you are not a good fit and have probably never worked around any traders in your life.

If you want to see high minded posts, then you should check out the warren buffet investing page. When you are around a room full of traders, then you can expect to see these types of posts. Lots of BS, lots of garbage, thats what you will see.

I can see a lot of guys having trouble with your style in the future.

#15     Oct 6, 2008
  6. LOL...this from you, of all people! Oh man, thanks for the morning giggle!

#16     Oct 6, 2008
  7. I know you like to giggle at things such as your closed mindedness and blanketly removing posts without even reading them. Maybe you also laugh at such things as book burning too.

Obviously, you highly regard the written word that is by the authors you enjoy...and everything else gets burned.

#17     Oct 6, 2008
  8. I take out the trash, nothing more. I am a forum trash collector. It's a dirty job.

#18     Oct 6, 2008
  9. Taking out trash, burning books, however you like to see things in your own personal view of the world.

#19     Oct 6, 2008
  10. zdreg

zdreg

it's a messy job but somebody has to do it.

nobody but someone with your character could handle it.
    congratulations.

#20     Oct 6, 2008