move to U.S.A from canada

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by protraderwxd, Nov 11, 2011.

  1. Hi, I am a pro-trader in Canada and I would like to find a floor position in a trading firm in U.S.A. If I have to apply a work permit? Anybody can tell what I have to do? Thanks.
  2. does anybody can help?
  3. ayaghi


    you would need your series 56 in the US. Otherwise, in Toronto you can try vortex capital group.